whats wrong ?

kai pov.....

3 weeks have passed since mine and Mathews date, I've been feeling really depressed lately and no one knows. I just sit around all day and never really eat any of my food. today we are going to the water park and I'm getting ready.
I chose to wear my peach lace top w my teal bottoms and threw on shorts and a t-shirt. and I walk downstairs...
as soon as I get to the bottom of the steps all the guys are laughing about something on tv. so I walked into the living room and said "are you guys ready to leave" I got a whole bunch of sure , yeah let's go , and let's roll. so we all left and pulled into the place. we went in and I started to take of my shirt and bottoms but then Cameron and Matt walk over to me. " hey you look a lot skinnier" cam said "yeah I can like literally see your ribs" Matt said "what's going on" they said at the same time. "n-nothin w-why do you ask" I reply "we know something's wrong" they said "THERES NOTHING WRONG OKAY" i said while crying and running out of the water park. I didn't know where I was running to but I was running ... until I bumped into someone. "uh I'm sorry" I said " oh no it's okay" the tall blonde said helping me up. "what's your name" he asked "Kaitlin but most people call me kai" I said "what's yours" I asked "oh I'm kian lawley" nice to meet u " he said. "now why were you crying, I've just had a rough couple of weeks. "well I got time and u seemed to just be running,so how about we get some food"he suggested "okay" I replied idk what it was but I feel like me and him are gonna be good friends. and he's already helping me with my problems and he doesn't even know it.