"Beauty." She answers. "You're so soft." I nudged her.

"Well excuse me for appreciating my daughter's face."

"Admire your granddaughter's face." I glance at June who was sleeping, "I still can't believe you're a mom." She sighs.

"Get used to it already," I groan. "It's going to be a year tomorrow." I tell her and she laughs and cups my face. "I want you to know something." She says and I nod.

"I don't care what anyone says, Isabella would be proud of you for everything you've done." She says. I look down at the ground, The anniversary's in two days." I mumble.

"Wanna go see her together?" Mom asks me and I look at her. "Yeah."

***

"I'm confused." Lia says for the thousandth time. "Questa puttana è un'idiota. (This bitch is an idiot)." I mumble loudly making Carina let out a loud laugh understanding exactly what I said

"Language amore (love)." Mom tells me. "You said you work for a secret organization?" I nod at Lia's question.

"What is it called?" She asks and I shake my head almost instantly. "That's the one thing I will not tell you."

Lia rolls her eyes but is still listening, "The reason why you and Billie are here is because I want Matteo dead or arrested."

"Okay and if we help you, what in the flying fuck do we get in return?" Billie asks with deadpan emotion. Who the fuck pissed in her coffee?

"The two will be acquitted of your crimes, your record will be clean unless you decide to fuc- mess it up again." I correct myself when my mom glares at me.

"You think I'm supposed to believe that?" Billie asks. I turn to Sebastian and he passes the papers and I give them to Billie and Lia. Billie eyes them suspiciously, "Oh, you're not shitting." Billie mumbles.

"What makes you think I can read?" Lia asks me.

"Oh my God, please let me shoot her!" I exclaim. "No!" Mom tells me.

"Why do you wanna shoot me?" Lia asks and I just glare at her, she turns her head and I see something. There's a small earpiece, easy to miss but I see it well. She's been talking to someone.

I don't want to say anything- "Lena, you okay?" Mom asks me. "Bene. (Fine.)"

The meeting is finally over and I look at my watch seeing I'm late to something else. I go to leave but I feel something collide into me. "Woah." I laugh a bit when it's Billie that falls into me.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. When she doesn't answer, I shake her a bit. "Billie?" I ask.

"Billie."

"Is- is she okay?" Carina asks me. "Billie, wake up." I say tapping her face.

"Is she dead!?" Carina is now freaking out like a twelve year old. "Billie, come on."

"Do we want me to call 911?" Mom asks me. "No, they'll arrest her. Get my car keys, I know where to take her."

***

Billie POV

My eyes flutter open and I groan when I see a bright light. I look around to see white walls, I look down seeing I'm in a hospital bed. I sit up slowly and I see a figure looking over me.

It was Selena standing at the edge of the bed, her arms crossed and placed on her chest. Her blue eyes hover over me and she holds our eye contact.

After a while of our silence, she clears her throat and speaks, "How long has it been since you've eaten something?"

"What?" I ask with a hoarse voice. "When is the last time you've eaten, Billie?" She asks me again. I gulp and I look at my lap, "This morning." I mumble.

"Tell me the truth." She says sternly. "I am." I mumble.

"Look me in the eye and tell me you ate something this morning." I look at her and she looks like she's been crying

I immediately look away, "You've been crying." I tell her. "I don't cry." She says casually.

"Three weeks." I admit. "What?" She asks.

"I haven't eaten anything in three weeks. Just drinking water."

"Why Billie?" She sighs. I just shrug and she nods, "You have to talk to me Billie."

"About what? I told you what I needed to tell you."

"Why did you stop eating?"

"I don't like my body." I mumble. "There are people who don't like their bodies, but they don't stop eating."

"Too bad. I stopped eating, that was my solution, okay?"

"Millions of people can't afford food, you have food. Eat it." She says before walking away from me and leaving the room I was in.

oooooo, was selena crying?

i dont care what anyone says, selena and her mom's relationship is cute, so dont hate on it, if you do, your momma prolly not in your life

^^ sike naww, im just playing

Anyway, you think you  can trust Lia now? 

And also, yall be dry as hell in the comments by the way rs, but i love yall :)

I have a question, this story's ending in seven days (I'll be posting a chapter everyday now until it's finished, so dont expect any other updates from any other books until the end of next week) 

Do you want me to end this one on a good note or just make a sequel?