4

Selena ^^ (A/n: She's beautiful in my opinion, the face claim is Anna Speckhart and the Ariana in this story is Ariana Grande

Selena ^^ (A/n: She's beautiful in my opinion, the face claim is Anna Speckhart and the Ariana in this story is Ariana Grande.)

Billie POV

"Ariana, I met Dalton, here he is." Selena pulls Ariana's boyfriend behind her. All I can say is that her boyfriend looks terrified. "You scared my baby." Ariana gets up and walks over to him. "No, I didn't, I just had a talk with him, right Dalton?" Selena asks him and he doesn't respond causing Selena elbow him in the stomach. "Y-yes." He musters.

Ariana goes to kiss Dalton but Selena puts her hand up. "Not here," She says. "And you're not sleeping in the same room."

"What?" Ariana asks as Selena sits back on the couch. "You heard me. I have to go, I have a party." 

"Oh, take Billie with you." Ariana suggests. "What?" Me and Selena say in unison.

"Take her with you, have some fun." Ariana shrugs. "Oh. No, this isn't some random party, I'm busting a sex trafficking ring hidden in a mansion." Selena shakes her head. "We can all go, Joseph, and the others can come to."

"Hm, I wouldn't mind the extra help. Get ready but your little boy isn't coming."

"Fine, Dalton, let's go." Ariana says. 

***

"I'm not comfortable in this." I tell Ariana who was looking at me. "Is the dress itchy? Or is it too tight?"

"No, it's fine, it's just I don't usually wear dresses at all." I tell her. "Really? You look so nice in it. You haven't seen yourself, look." I walk out and look into the mirror. I was wearing a red satin dress that had spaghetti straps that was fitted enough to show my curves, it was tight at the top and loose at the bottom. 

"It's actually not that bad." I turn around. "You look amazing, Selena's gonna love it." Ariana gleams. "Sure." I entertain her sarcastically. Ariana was wearing a white skirt topped off with a black top. "Where we going anyway?" I ask her.

"A mansion in Beverly Hills, there's an illegal sex ring in there and Selena wants to bust it."

"Does she always do stuff like this?" I ask. "What do you mean?" Ari looks up at me confused. "Like bust rings, take people to jail, you know  always being good."

"It's her job Billie, how do you think she can afford a beautiful home like this. The LAPD praises her." 

"Wait, she works for LAPD?" 

"No, she doesn't."

"Okay, I'm confused now." I raise an eyebrow. "Selena is the only one who can explain who she actually is, I have no right to be talking about it right now anyway. Let's just go downstairs." 

I nod and I hear "Ari, hurry up, we're going to be late." 

I walk down the steps taking a deep breath in. If I freaking embarrass myself, I'm never coming out of my room again. 

Selena POV

I hear footsteps and I fix the watch on my watch and I see Ariana and Billie. I go to say something but I have to stop when my eyes land on Billie. I've never seen a woman and didn't know what to say. I found myself choking on my words that didn't want to come out.

She walked down and I blink a few times. "Let's go." I finally say and I can see Ariana's smirk in the corner of my eye. "Actually, I made car arrangements." Ariana stops us. She had better not done what I think she did. "I'll drive with Carlos, Lia and Joseph, and last but not least Billie and Selena." She says with a smile and I glare at her. 

We get into the car and Billie gets into the passenger and shuts the door shut. "Trust me, I don't want to do this any less than you do." She mutters. I roll my eyes and I drive onto the road. Throughout the drive, I found myself quickly glancing at her taking in her features.

"Who's that?" She asks. "What are you talking about?" I ask her. "The locket, it's open." She points to the opened lock. I quickly close it and mutter "No one important." 

"I think they're important if you're wearing a locket with their picture in and their initials." She says. "Don't worry about it." I dismiss her again. I graze my fingers over the locket before removing my hand and continuing to drive. "Isabella Blake." She says. 

"How do you know that name?" I ask her. "It's tatted on your neck. It matches the initials." Billie answers. "You are a nosy bitch." I shake my head. "I like to use the word observant." She says.

"So? It's Isabella Blake, why does it matter?" I shrug. "Is she an ex girlfriend?" Billie asks. We arrive at the house right when she asks that question and I say "We're here."

"You still didn't answer my question."

"We have more important things to deal with right now." I tell her and she opens the door and steps out. She might be annoying the hell out of me, but I can't deny how beautiful she looks. I let her walk in front of me and we walk into the house.

"What are we doing anyway?" She asks. "Keep your eye out for a man with a scar on his left cheek. Let me know if you see anything." She nods at my answer. "Hi Selena! It's been so long." I hear my name. I look to see who it is and I start walking the other way. 

I'm pulled back and it's Billie pulling me. "Hi, you must be Isabella." Billie says and I widen my eyes. "Uh actually I'm Taylor and you must be Selena's g-"

"No we're just fr-" I try to correct Taylor but Billie butts in saying "I'm her fiance." Billie smiles and shows her hand with a ring on her left finger. 

"Oh really, congratulations." Taylor says and I nod. "I would've never thought Selena was the marrying type." Taylor laughs. "Yeah me neither, we actually have to go." I say quickly pulling Billie with me.

"I'm never bringing you to another one of these places again." I whisper. "Hmph, your loss then." She shrugs.

Billie POV

Look, I was really shy about my feelings towards Selena, but after I saw her downstairs, the way she looked, I really like this girl and Ariana might be just right. She's one of the most intriguing and mysterious woman I've ever met. It's like I know nothing but everything about her. 

I find myself falling the more and more time I spend with her. I want her and I need her and I'm not going to be coy about it. She needs to know. I look around and I spot the guy Selena was talking about. I turn to tell her but she's gone. "Damn it." I mutter. 

And suddenly I black out. 

Hi, who do you think Isabella Blake is?

And what the hell happened to Billie?