6

Billie POV

"How's your foot?" Lia sits by me. "It's healing, I'll just be limping for a while." I raise my eyebrows in annoyance. "That sucks, sorry." 

I shrug letting out a sigh and Ari comes to us. "I need help, quickly." She pulls me up and I wince at the sharp pain. "Sorry, but today's Selena's birthday." 

"It's her birthday!?" I exclaim. "Yeah, it's her nineteenth. She never celebrates her birthday, every year, I try to convince but it doesn't work, but this year? I'll tie her to a chair to blow candles if I need to." Ari glares at us. "Harsh much?" Lia mentions.

"I need help to set the house up before she gets back." Ari tell us and I nod before sitting back on the couch wincing at the pain in my foot. "Get up!" Ariana whines. "Um, I can't. My foot is kind of in its own situation right now." I click my tongue.

"No one asked for you to get stabbed in the foot." Ariana puts her hands on her hips. "I didn't ask either, it's not my fault the girl had a foot fetish." 

"Fine, you're right, but Lia will help."

"Good because I'm not helping, then I do want to get her a gift."

***

The front door opens with Selena taking off her beanie and putting her keys on the key rack and takes off her sunglasses. She walks towards the steps before stopping and looking at the banners and balloons in the house.  

"What's all this?" She asks. "It's for you, you fool." Ariana tells her cousin. "Oh, are we celebrating something?" She asks. "Your birthday." I tell her.

"It's my birthday?" Selena asks. She checks her watch, "Oh shit! It's my birthday," She realizes.

"Ew, it's my birthday." Selena cringes.

 I'm sorry- is she dumb? "Did you really forget you b- nevermind, it's you. I'm not surprised." Ariana rolled her eyes.

"What the hell did you guys do all of this, I don't celebrate." Selena tells us. "I don't care, you're blowing candles out today." Ariana looks up at Selena. "I don't even eat cake."

"You don't need to! Just blow the candles." Ariana basically commands Selena. Selena looks at her for a second before shrugging and saying, "Okay."

"Really?" Ari asks fiddling with her fingers.

"Sure, where is it?"

Ariana smiles and runs into the kitchen like a little kid and comes back with the plate that was holding the cake. Selena walks down the stairs and walks to Ariana. She eyes the cake and raises her eyebrow at Ariana. "Blow it, the candle is gonna melt soon." Ari says looking at the huge candle in the center of the cake.

"Hm." Selena eyes the cake again and suddenly, her hand flies up hitting the plate making the cake fly to the ground. Ari's jaw drops as Lia shouts "No, I worked so hard on that cake."

"Hmph, you wasted your time then." Selena says shrugging. She turns around and walks up the stairs again. 

"I fucking hate her." Ariana mumbles.

***

I limp by Selena's room, I open the door saying "Hey, you were rude ruining a c-" I cut myself off when I realize no one's in the room. I sigh and I walk into her room and I sit on the bed. I look around taking a good look at her room. It's organized coated with plain white walls and I look to my right seeing a book.

My dumbass curiosity made me take the journal and open it.

October 25, 2010

We finally got out, I will kill him, I swear to it.