"Yah don't looking at me like I'm some kind of prey dammit." Yoona covers herself from their pervert eyes and yells at them.

"Only women stays at the boss floor." Well, TaeYeon's rules was godly when she decided that all of the employees on her floor should be female only.

"I know but it's still awkward." Yoona retorted back.

"She praises me because I submitted the report before the deadline." Yoona added and everyone finally convinced.

"But you should wear a short skirt next time." Everyone looked behind when they heard the unexpected voice and saw the other boss slash personal assistant of the big boss.

"Miss Choi!!!" Everyone hurriedly scattered and got back into their own cubicle leaving the poor Yoona with Sooyoung.

"Nice outfit but the boss inside already had someone else so why don't you have a coffee with me?" Sooyoung teases the woman who pouts her lips showing her annoying face.

"Pervert." Yoona whispered to herself and immediately leave the womanizer.

"Yah I heard you!!" Sooyoung and Yoona were close colleague because they're both department head, they sometimes hanging out together also teasing each other often but Yoona has a little crush with TaeYeon and accidentally told Sooyoung so everytime she sees her, she was always being teased by the boss personal assistant and advisor.

"Such a waste." Sooyoung laugh at herself and started to contact Tiffany for the schedule.

------

AT THE UNIVERSITY

Tiffany studied very well from her new school that the billionaire chose for her and seems like everyone didn't bother her like she has a crown on her head more like a queen but sure she was stared by most of the evil b*tch behind because she was an outsider and not rich like them. Most of the time she spends her day in the library and some other day, TaeYeon would appear so suddenly without being noticed by everyone inside the campus, she checked on her if no one would try to bullied her again but the main reason was TaeYeon's the owner of the school so no one would dare to lay a finger on her.

"Hello Tiffany unnie." Well, there's only two normal person who befriended her.

"Hi Seohyun and Sunny." The two of them were the heirs of their company but they get along well with Tiffany because she's kind and humble.

Heir Profile:

Seo Ju Hyun (20), only daughter of the owner of different law firm in South Korea.

Lee Sunny (22), daughter of the owner of huge entertainment company in the USA.

They both decided to take other courses they like because their parents were kind and humble humans in the society. Seohyun took up architecture while Sunny took up multimedia arts and two of the most top students next to Tiffany who nailed the 1st rank. Well, the poor latter studied very hard and also work as part time under Sooyoung, she was schedule in 3 days only as an junior finance consultant and she manage to work as a thesis consultant for the higher year as a part time job.

"We brought a pack of lunch." Seohyun cheerfully said and take out the box full of branded food products that would cost a fortune for Tiffany.

"It's too much Seohyun, do you think we can eat it all?" Tiffany's eyes widen as she saw the brand name and gulped because she couldn't afford it.

"We are having a damn picnic." Sunny take out her before Tiffany's jawdrops when she saw a bottle of expensive champagne and a box of delightful cake.