PART IV - THINKING ABOUT A NON MEHRAM DESPITE MARRIED?

The loss would be her/his own.

Firstly. It is impermissible for ANYONE to form an intimate relationship with a non-mehram. If he/she is MARRIED, then such a relationship is even more haram, because it is a transgression against the husband's/wife's rights and honor.

So! It is better to push away all whispers from the shaitan that have to do with this matter, and do not give evil any chance of harming one or one's family or children. One should realize that one has fallen into a trap of shaitan because he/she has made one attractive to a non-mehram and has made her/him attractive to another so that he/she may achieve what is the greatest dream, namely the destruction of a stable, a family and the divorce of two spouses who love one another and neglect their children.

 One should realize that one has fallen into a trap of shaitan because he/she has made one attractive to a non-mehram and has made her/him attractive to another so that he/she may achieve what is the greatest dream, namely the destruction of a sta...

السلام عليكم

Add it to your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag, so others can be aware too.

Please; make effort to ignore each other's flaws, but not when it comes to Islam (so help each other) or it will absolutely fail a marriage. This is why spend time to remind each other of Allah! So it will help you to be lenient with each other. Seek Allah's forgiveness together. Pray together. Do all halal things together as a married couple. But for pleasure do not lead each other towards sinfulness. Dua'a is a weapon of a believer. Make use of it to make life a better place.