The way Hori-chan-senpai talked; his charisma mesmerized everyone in the club, the words that came out from his lips always encouraging them to better than they are yesterday.

The way Hori-chan-senpai acted; his performance on the stage, his confidence and passion that made the audience stared in awe and admire.

She realized.

She realized it now after so long.

‘I like Hori-chan-senpai! No! Screw that! I’m in love with senpai!’ she finally realized. She finally knew the answer to the all the questions involving her feelings towards her senpai and she felt like a heavy burden was off from her shoulder.

Her feelings were crystal clear now. She smiled, her face reflecting her happiness lingered in her heart.

“KASHIMA!!!” her lovely thoughts were interrupted by Mikoshiba’s high-pitch scream, yelling out her name in frustration.

“What?” she blinked at him once. No, it’s twice.

“What are you going to say just now? You suddenly stopped and suddenly your face went red, you know! I thought that you’re having a sudden fever attack, so I was worried and placed my freaking hand on your forehead but you don’t even budge! Are you being possessed by someone’s spirit?!” Mikoshiba blabbered and asked the best the question ever to make Kashima’s face paled for a second.

Kashima glanced at the clock in the classroom. “Mikoshiba, I got to go! Thank you for everything!” she thanked him, for some unknown reason, took her schoolbag and scrambled out from the classroom leaving the confused Mikoshiba alone.

“Really, Kashima? What the hell was that?” he sighed, stood up and began to walk home.

.

Then you’ll have to admit

.

The next day in school was a strange one for the students because there were no certain upperclassmen yelling Kashima’s name in the middle of the hallway or witnessing the ‘police and theft’ game played by both of them.

Instead, that day, they saw the obedient side of Kashima, who were tailing her Hori-senpai wherever he went, having the male toilet as the exception – it took five students to actually stopped her right on time, in addition of Hori-senpai’s script-smacking technique.

Given that those who stopped her was her so-called close friends – Mikoshiba, Sakura, Nozaki, Seo and Wakamatsu – they appeared to be concern about the prince sudden change of personality. As Kashima stood next to the door of the male toilet eagerly, earning some questioning looks or eerie glares from her fans, Sakura confirmed that there were some complicated matters bugging the prince, involving her heart and feelings.

Sakura notified this to Mikoshiba, to which he agreed and relating it to the Kashima-first-time-stuttering incident he witnessed yesterday. Nozaki, who happened to hear – err, eavesdropping actually – decided that they should just ask Kashima what’s on her mind.

“I think it is a good idea.” Nozaki stated, earning Sakura’s and Mikoshiba’s doubtful looks.

“Why is that so?” Sakura questioned him.

“Because Kashima’s attitude differs now, she looked more like a dog wagging her tail at her master rather than the flirtatious prince she is before.” Nozaki said as his face darkened, earning a small “Nozaki-kun!” yelp from Sakura’s panic state.

Mikoshiba put on the I-think-I-know-something-too pose. “That’s right. Yesterday, she was actually trying to say something to me, but she didn’t continue.” He said, replaying yesterday’s conversation with Kashima.