part 5. something is out there.

Mandalay pov.

I don't know what is going on but lately things started to disappear into thin air. At first it was a bit of food, but now we are missing some red fabribrik and rope. and Everybody says they didn't touch anything. Tiger is right now looking for some of his civilian clothes with no luck, pixie-bob is looking for her pillow, and ragdoll for her blanked. I myself am looking for some books and writing material I laid out this morning. We are about to leave the area for winter holidays so we can spend time with our families. but with all those things disappearing I wonder if there is something out there, but I don't have time to worry about that right now we'll see once we come back.

okay guys time to go. I said sending my message to my friend with my quirk telepath.

as they all come out i can see the frowns on their faces.

Let me guess you didn't find your stuff ether. said since mine is still missing.

so yours is still missing as well, I wonder who could wave taking it we are out in the middle of nowhere, in between endless forests and mountains. what out there would need clothes, books, a pillow and a blanked I don't get it. said tiger.and we all could only agree this didn't make sense at all.

time skip 2 years izu is now eight years old.

still mandalay pov

ok it has been two years and we still can't seem to figure out what is going on so now we have to call ua tell them that sommer camp can't be held this year.

As I was one the phone trying to get a hold of principal nezu I saw something in the bush, but as soon as I took a step towards it it sprinted away, and then I head.

n=nezu M= mandalay

n= hello this is principal nezu from ua what can I help you with.

m= hello principal mandalay speaking, I wanted to tell you that this year's summer camp has to be canceled.

n= oh my is there a reason, none of you is hurt right.

m= no principal none of us are hurt, but around two years ago things started to disappear in thin air, it stopped again after one month time and now it's starting again. we don't want to put the students in danger by having them here.

n= how about me and some of the ua staf come and help you find the problem.

m= that would be great but don't expect to find anything. We have tried to find the problem but never found anything but paw prints and that is not a rare thing out here.

n= we the teachers of ua are coming over today after school hours, im taking midnight, present mic, eraser head and ectoplasm with me if that is alright with you.

m= its fine with me I just wanna know who is taking all the things around here.

n= then we will be there in a few hours bye.

After that we waited for nezu and the teachers of ua to come. after five hours they were finally here.

hello mandalay can you tell all about what has been going on. a little mouse, dog, bear like creature asked.

of course well it started two years ago ........ and the only thing we found were paw prints from wolves. I finished telling them.

well all sems to point out that wolves took those things. the woman of the group said.

trust us midnight that was our first thought as well but two years we also lost some book and exams paper, and they were returned fully answered with no mistakes and i'm pretty sure that that is't normal for an animal so I thought it could be an animal with a quirk just like you nezu. I said.

Well then let's search the forest in hope to find that anmímal as fast as possible so we can come home. present mic said.

Do you guys have some good coffee here? I'm too tired to do anything without it. eraser head said.

yes we do you can just take some. I said.

After the eraser had his coffee we all went into the forest in two pers. eraser and mic went together the same with ectoplasm, midnight and nezu, and tiger and ragdoll and the last group was me and pixie-bob. We were searching for hours but found nothing the same goes for the other groups, but eraser and mic haven't come back jet and we are starting to worry.