megamo x ayano ; caught

ayano grunts, trying to escape, since megamo handcuffed her to the bedrest. since he finally caught her after months of trying, he then crouches to her level, slowly spreading her legs open.

"what the fuck do you want m-megamo.." ayano stammered, feeling megamo's fingers play with her clothed core.

ayano's breathing became hitched, as she heard something getting thrown at the floor. she looks up and sees megamo shirtless, her cheeks were scorging.

ayano gulped, knowing what megamo will do to her virgin core.

megamo stopped playing with ayano's folds and literally rips ayano's shirt. revealing her sports bra, "what the fuck meg-.."

ayano was cutted off when megamo harshly kissed her, their tongues fighting in dominance.

megamo then began planting wet kisses onto ayano's neck, as ayano softly mewls when megamo sucked onto her soft spot.

megamo pulls away and rips ayano's bra, as her breasts bounce in freedom. he then cups her breasts, "no wonder budo likes you."

megamo lowly chuckles, as he squeezes her breasts. ayano's pink nipples hardens in a flash, by megamo's palms touching them.

"w-what are you gonna do to me?.." ayano bits her bottom lip, as megamo plays with her nipples using the pads of his thumb.

"just find out." megamo smirks, as he removes his thumbs from ayano's nipples.

he then stands up and unbuckles his pants. once his pants were unbuckled, he takes his loose pants and boxers as his cock sprung out.

ayano gasps, seeing how big megamo was. she then chokes, when megamo shoves his cock into her mouth.

she began bobbing her head, as megamo tilts his head back in pleasure.

ayano hummed, giving megamo more pleasure as his cock twitch. ayano's tongue swirls, as cum began dripping on the tip of his rod.

soon, megamo came all over ayano's mouth. he pulls out, "swallow it ayano."

ayano swallowed the salty cum, as she felt her shorts and underwear gone.

how is did he do that in such a short amount of time?.. ayano thought.

"p-please be gentle megamo.." ayano pleaded, as megamo lifted her up a bit and places her legs around his waist. making her cock stand out and poke the folds of ayano.

"gentle? tch, never heard that." megamo cockingly spoke, as he rams himself inside of ayano.

ayano screams, as tears formed in the side of her eyes as megamo's pace went faster.

"y-you're so tight ayano.." megamo grunted.

soon, ayano lets out moans as she felt pleasure already. despite there still being pain.

ayano's nails scratches the wooden bed pillar, as megamo kept hitting ayano's g-spot.

ayano then came, as it drips onto the floor. but with a few more thrusts, megamo came.

megamo pulls out and gently places ayano down, and uncuffs her.

"come on, let's clean up." megamo softky spoke.

"wait..where am i gonna get some new clothes?" ayano asked, as she got up.

"i'll give you some of my clothes." megamo replied, as they entered the bathroom and cleaned up.

what happened next you may ask, well the two suddenly became a thing.

♡♡♡
sorry for the hiatus readers, i was busy due to online classes. i'll update more soon!