kizano x ayano ; masquerade party

the two enters the venue, hands intertwined, as wine glasses clink with eachother.

kizano was invited to a masquerade party, because his father wanted to celebrate since he was so proud at him for his roleplay. and since his father said he can bring anyone, kizano decides to bring along ayano, a.k.a his fucktoy.

the two sat down on kizano's father table, ayano silently whimpers as the cold air touches her bare pussy. yes, ayano isn't wearing any panties for punishment, as kizano says.

as kizano and his father were talking, kizano slids his hand in between ayano's legs, teasing the hell out of her by playing with her holds using the tip of his fingers. ayano tries not to mewl, giving a good image towards his family. as kizano felt her juices dripping onto his fingers, ayano gulps, not wanting to moan as she felt the tip of kizano's fingers in her soaking wet pussy.

she turns to kizano, who was acting like he wasn't fingering ayano.

"me and your mother will be right back kizano." his parents left the table, as kizano turns to ayano.

"you dirty slut." kizano whispers, as ayano drips even more. since, she loves it when kizano calls her that. a dirty slut.

she felt her pussy suddenly throbbed, imaging kizano's cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

he pulls out his fingers, making ayano slightly groan. kizano puts the tip of his fingers in his mouth and begins tasting the juice of ayano, "you taste good, ayano."

kizano chuckles, as his parents came back.

---

kizano and his mother were talking, when his eyes turns to ayano, specifically her legs. he saw the juices of ayano dripping onto her legs, as she slightly shivers.

a smirk grew onto his face, "excuse me, me and ayano will go somewhere for awhile."

kizano spoke, as he grabs ayano's wrist and drags her to the nearest bathroom in the venue.

once he found one, the two entered. he locks the door and turns to ayano, with lust growing in his eyes.

"you fucking slut, you couldn't wait until the party's over huh?" kizano chuckled.

ayano knew what he was going to say to her, so she begins to strip off her clothing. kizano smirks, as ayano was now fully naked.

kizano then latches a pink nipple in his mouth, as ayano lets out breathy moans, her ass pressing against the edge of the sink.

"n-ngh.." ayano mewls, as kizano pulls away.

he unzips his pants, making ayano excited. he takes off his unzipped pants, he then takes off his boxers. leaving his lower half, naked.

ayano happily gasped, as she sees kizano's huge cock again. kizano positions his shaft, he soon enters his cock inside her.

ayano bit her bottom lip, trying to not let out a loud moan. as kizano shoves two finger up her ass, and as his pace goes faster.

kizano felt ayano's walls clench and unclench, as he felt his cock twitch inside her.

"m-master.. n-ngh~" ayano mewls, as he pumps his fingers in and out.

ayano felt her climax coming up, as she slowly thrusts with him.

ayano cums all over kizano's cock, as it drips onto the bathroom floor. but kizano wasn't done yet, since he hasn't cum yet.

so, he thrusts into her again. but with a more faster pace than before, ayano's saliva drips onto her chin from opening her mouth too much.

with a few more fast yet deep thrusts, kizano cums inside ayano's pussy. making the excess cum, drip all over the floor.

kizano pulls out his fingers that were in her asshole, licking his fingers clean.

"ayano, i know you still want to continue this session. but my parents are there, waiting. so let's just continue this later." kizano suddenly spoke, as he pulls out his still dripping cock out of her pussy.

"don't worry kitten, master will pleasure you later when we get home." kizano whispers into her ear, as she shivers.