Sleep Deprivation

Hello fellow LT fans, I hope you enjoy this fan-fiction. If you are looking for a story that is just about the twins bromance then this is the story for you. I hope everyone enjoys it and if you would like another one just vote and leave a comment. Also I have to give a huge shout out to AceLTLady, she is amazing and also writes a series of one shots and she is one of the reasons why I decided to write and post my own fan-fiction, so please go check her out :)

Lets get on with the story! And yes, it is long so I hope that isn't a problem!

Something that I need to point out:

Italics means they are speaking in French
___________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone that knows of the world of dance has heard or know of the dancing duo known as Les Twins. These twin brothers give a new feeling to dance; the way they tell a story through each move of their bodies and the passion that they have for it allows them to be the best of the best. Now, with the 'dancing kings' title, there comes a work load that many could not handle. Traveling all over the world doing workshops and performances, Les Twins don't know the meaning of taking a break. It's only a matter of time till something goes wrong, and that something wrong is known as sleep deprivation.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Laurent POV

I hate flying. I'm a pussy when it comes to the whole turbulence and the swaying of the plane. I know for a fact Larry enjoys my suffering because that boy never gets off his phone during take off; I'm pretty sure it's his fault we always have turbulence.

You see, We were on a plane headed from Dubai to America, we had about six different workshops there and that's not even including the club performances we had to go to. I sighed and slumped more into my seat, my body exhausted and sore.

When I dance, I do what feels right. I allow the music to guide me in my steps and make an audience go wild. If I randomly have to do a split or a pin drop then I will do so without a thought, which has caused a tole on my body. I was a skinny boy and I didn't have much meat on me to cushion my bones from some of the stunts that I did.

Just thinking of it made me absently rub my right knee, the constant ache was so normal to me that it not aching would cause me to feel off. This is what dancing does to me and I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world; my twin and I were born to dance, to show this gift that we received from God and share it with everyone.

Speaking of my twin, I turned my head to the left to see Larry texting on his phone, his head bobbing to the music blaring from his black beats. His hair would bounce every time he bobbed his head, this of course, caused me to miss my long Afro. I was just glad it was growing back and was at a decent length, maybe soon I'll go back to the twist, who knows.

I reached my hand up and tugged on my Afro a little, feeling a headache coming along. I just groaned quietly and leaned my head onto Larry's shoulder, finding a comfortable position to take a nap before we landed. Larry just glanced up from his phone when he felt me lean against him, and raised an eyebrow at me "Bro, the plane isn't even going through turbulence, you ain't scared are you?"
I just shook my head and winced as I was reworded with a sharp pain coming from the center of my forehead. "No, I just have a headache bro. Hurts like a motherfucker."

He just grunted in acknowledgement, going back to what he was doing. I just closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. My body was so tired but my mind was restless, I have been dealing with these off and on headaches for the past couple of days and they have been getting worse. I've been hiding it from Larry because I didn't want to make him worry. I have to make sure he is okay cause I'm the older twin. If I don't take care of him, who would? I don't trust anyone else besides my mama but she isn't with us, so it's up to me to keep him safe.