ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

'Where am I? This place seems way more nicer then the dump at the AdA. The people there were also so cruel! Chaining me up like some caged animal.' Kyōki looked around to be sitting in a office with a bunch of men and a few women.

"Do you know why you're here?" Mori asked.

"No, but if you tell me I might know."

Mori chuckled at the girl sassiness. It was dark in the office, but he hit a button on his remote control that brought light into the room. The dark shades were going away as the bright blue sky shined in.

Kyōki got up from her chair and put her hands on the glass window. A jet flew by the Port Mafia base and made an straight line in the sky.

'THE LINE IS SO PERFECTLY STRAIGHT!'
"The view is amazing!" Stars formed in the girl eyes.

'THE LINE IS SO PERFECTLY STRAIGHT!' "The view is amazing!" Stars formed in the girl eyes

She turned back around and realized she knew someone familiar here. 'Isn't that the kid who tried to make me kill myself.'

"Hey I know you! You were the kid who did that trick on me at the train station. It wasn't a very cool trick, speaking that you made me try to kill myself, and I won't let that slide~."

Kyōki quickly grabbed her blade from her pocket and pointed it at the boy. "You'll pay for what you tried to do with me."

Kyōki vanished in front of the Port Mafia eyes. 'She so fast that it makes it look like she was never here.' Thought some of the members.

Q sat in his chair like if nothing was happening. Suddenly she appeared right behind him. She attempted to slash his neck with her blade, but the snake like creature swiped the blade out of her hand and grabbed her by her waist and made her sit down in her chair.

"Be quite you're causing a comminution." Akutagawa said harshly.

Kyōki fidget a little in her chair as the port mafia boss was speaking to her. "So In conclusion you're either joining the guild or you can die here, right now."