ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

The clouds were puffy and white this afternoon. The sky began to swell with clouds. 'Is it gonna rain today?' Kyōki thought.

She was on the train waiting patiently to head towards Yokohama city. Yokohama city is where many other abilities users use their abilities to do good or do evil.

Tons of agency are spread across Yokohama city. For example the Armed Detective Agency, and Port Mafia.
'I wonder what agency's i wanna join, when I arrive to Yokohama!'

She sat in the far back listening to candy by robbie williams. Candy had a somewhat hype beat that helped calmed Kyōki from lashing out and causing a big scene.

As the hours gone by the train had finally came to a stop. 'Finally I'm here! I made it! I can get off! I can go explore!' Kyōki quickly sprung up from her seat. Without looking she had knocked into a boy, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

"Ouch..." she rubbed the back of her head. Her tape recorder and ear buds went flying into the air and out the window. 'Well great...'  "Sorry."

"Sorry? I'm sorry, too. Are you hurt?"
The boy got up and offered her his hand.

Kyōki looked up at the boy. He has half brown/ half white hair. His left eye had an star shape pupil while his other one was a regular circle. The boy wore a mini hat in a diagonal position.

He had a white shirt and suspenders with a black coat with a scarf around their neck, along with shorts with thin red stripes, and brown shoes with high white socks that reach their calf. He was carrying a sling bag with an animal picture printed on the bag.

"Yeah, I'm alright." She took the boy hand. When she got up she notice that the boy and her was almost the same height. 'Wait is he the same age as me?'

"How old are you? What's with the star pupil on you're left eye? What agency do you work for? What's with the doll, do you got some creepy obsession with dolls?"

She was up in the boy face asking billions of questions. The boy didn't seem annoyed, in fact he actually smiled at the girl questions.

"Mhm~, I'm 13! I work for the port mafia, I don't know why my left eye is like that, no I don't have a creepy obsession with dolls. But do you wanna see what my doll does~?"

Kyōki aggressively shook her head 'yes'. Her eyes sparkled with excitement. The boy pulled his sleeve and showed her his arm.