Chapter 3

The not-so-homeless homeless girl strutted quickly into the living room. "Hello Molly. Good to see you again. And you must be Sherlock Holmes."

"She's not Scottish." John said.

"I can see that." replied Molly.

Setting down his violin, Sherlock stood. "What are you, then?"

Sara reflected his amused smirk, "I don't know... British probably.." She glanced to the floor. "At least that's what they keep telling me."

"Who?" Molly asked, testing the girl's limits.

"There's no time." stated Sara. "Are you all ready? I thought I told you two to change clothes..."

"I'm always ready." John said.

"What do we need to do?" asked Sherlock.

The girl handed her phone to Molly. "In the contacts is a person called 'Timothy'. Tell them you'll need Second Timothy, urgent, 221B Baker Street. If you have any issues, the passcode is 'Mycroft is fat'. Have you got that?"

"Yeah..?" Molly took Sara's phone.

"Sorry." said Sherlock. "But who did you say you were?"

"I'm The Nameless One." said the girl.

John scoffed, "Rubbish. She just told me that her name is Sara."

"Well yeah my name is Sara," the girl explained, "but my title is The Nameless One."

"Title? What do you mean?" Sherlock asked.

"I sent you the letters through myself. Each letter was signed 'T.N.O.'. My title is The Nameless One. What more do you need?" said Sara.

Molly broke in, "You told me that your mistress wrote my letter."

The Nameless One rolled her eyes. "I also pretended to be Scottish. Do you honestly thing I'd trust a homeless person with my personal cases?"

"...Oh um Mycroft is fat..." Molly said into the girl's phone.

Sara turned again to Holmes and Watson. "Get ready as best you can." As she walked to the bathroom, she said, "Oh, and Doctor Watson.. Be sure to have your gun ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sara emerged from the bathroom, she was completely transformed. Her clean face had a very nice complection, and her black curls were pulled back neatly. She looked at the three silent people around her.

Molly had just finished with Timothy, and sat idly fumbling with Sara's phone. John sat in his chair, lovingly polishing his weapon. Sherlock stood, staring intently at his wall of pictures and articles.

"No doubt trying to deduce which case is mine." thought Sara.

"Molly," she said aloud. "in the contacts is also Greg Lestrade. If he answers, tell him exactly what you said to Timothy. If not, don't bother with a message and fear the worst."

Molly went into the kitchen, so as not to disturb the other three.

"So what is this case?" asked Sherlock. "Theft? Scandal? Suicide? Murder?"

"There's not really enough time to go into it right now." Sara answered, buckling her gun and cartridges onto her legs.

"What is 'Timothy'?" John asked.

"The Timothy division is my set of helicopters. There's First Timothy, then Second Timothy. Second is larger than First."

"Your set? Who are you to have your own helicopters?" inquired Watson.

"I told you. The Nameless One."

Molly walked into the living room, handing the girl's phone back to Sara. "No answer."

"Okay." said Sara. "Start fearing the worst."

"What's gonna happen?" Molly asked.

The Nameless One looked grimly at the three. "There's really no way of knowing."

They heard the helicopter land on the roof.

"Always punctual." Sara smiled. "But before we go up, has anybody seen Mrs. Hudson?"

John glanced about. "She's probably down at Mrs. Turner's..."

Sherlock looked sternly at the ground. "But Mrs. Turner is on holiday... in France."

"It's already begun." The Nameless One said. "There's nothing we can do now but act quickly." With that, she turned and started walking up to the roof, popping up the collar of her green-leather jacket.

Sherlock, John, and Molly followed the girl, each wondering what sort of mess they were getting themselves into.

A/N:

I know this one was kinda short, and I said it was my favorite... It is really one of my favorites though, because it reveals a bit, and adds a bit to be revealed later. This one is the one where it officially begins the case. The sense of urgency in "oh snap where be hudders?!" just makes me so happy. I can't wait till y'all get all the feels from this. Because feels will happen. Ships will burn. And people will die.

Gosh I love Sherlock xD.

This was as far as I've written though. So it'll be a while before another update. I'm super sorry :( . I love breaking your hearts as much as you love inflicting it upon yourself.. But alas....

So yeah. Thanks for reading it, and please comment or something! I want to know y'alls thoughts.

See you at chapter 4!

Loves!

~RA