ღ chapter fifteen ღ

putting this song in here bc heleanor_is_real
wrote on my message board how it reminds them of the story and tbh it does reminds me too haha. (the song tho not the actual mv bc that's just *something else*

chapter dedicated to: ishipbullshit2
-

harry has been dodging louis for the past week now.

he's seen him hang everyday with gemma though so it seemed like louis wasn't fazed at all. he made it seem like he didn't even care in harry's eyes, and that really made harry feel shitty.

but he tried to avoid feeling that way.

instead he tried to focus on other things like zayn's birthday celebration. he had turned six and harry, gemma and anne were invited to the dinner celebration over at zayn's place. overall, it was a boring afternoon as zayn didn't really like harry much and was pretty much forced to interact with him. so neither one had a good time.

but harry appreciated the effort. and he didn't really think of louis much either.

yet the next day, when he saw louis wearing a bracelet that gemma had been working on during their time at zayn's place he just knew things weren't the same anymore.

harry walked himself to class, dragging his body to his seat, trying to get through the day without feeling like his tiny heart wasn't just ripped out of his chest.

sure, he knew what it was like to lose a friend (niall pretty much didn't even look at him anymore) but losing louis was something that just made him feel awful.

"what's wrong, harry?" ms. nancy asks the four year old when she notices the expression he wore on his face. harry shrugged his shoulder, not wanting to speak and tell the whole class about his falling-out with his friend.

ms. nancy nodded and with gave him what looked like a pity smile before resuming her lesson of the day. harry half-heartedly answered the group questions and lilian as well worried about harry.

it wasn't his normal-like behavior and she was just upset that her friend was like this. and she knew who was to blame.

as soon as the bell rang, lilian scurried out of the classroom and waited patiently by the swings for a specific someone to come out of their classroom.

when she spots them coming out together and laughing, she rolls her eyes and marches towards them. if you think about it, a four year old marching towards two seven years old doesn't seem like a smart idea but did that matter to little lilian. no.

"you," the four year old hissed pointing at louis, "and you," she now points at gemma, "have made harry feel sad."

"what?" gemma asks, "my brother is fine, he's four years old, he is sad all the time."

"no, he's not," lilian points out, "he's always 'appy! and now he's not."

"what does that have to do with us though?" louis snaps annoyed that lilian was even talking to them. sure, he had invited her to his birthday party last month but that didn't make them friends.

he only did it because of harry.

"you don't talk to him," she points out, "he is alone now."

"so?" louis replies, "i can have other friends too. harry is not my only friend."

"you don't talk to him anymore!" lilian shouts loud enough for the two to hear her loud and clear but not so loud that the entire playground area would hear.