Our conversation about Bundy was cut short when we reached the courthouse, and I bit my lip. I examined the building, when I felt Derek put his hand on my shoulder. "Everything's going to go fine, Giggles" He ensured, and I put a fake smile onto my face,

He was wrong.

But I kept my hopes up, and we were in the courthouse shortly after. I spotted the rest of the team almost instantly, which also helped me out. I knew something bad was going to happen, I was sitting there knowing that it couldn't have ended very well.

Aaron grabbed lightly onto my arm and walked me away from the large amounts of people in the room. "How are you feeling?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I'm okay right now, I woke up with morning sickness though" I revealed, examining the room as I did.

"Babe, your parents are here" My eyes finally landed on Aaron but abruptly, because I really hadn't been expecting the words that had come out of his mouth.

I furrowed my brows and shook my head, "What? Why?"

"They brought another couple and a younger man, around your age. He looked really serious, which means he had some connection to-" I cut him off by narrowing my eyes at him. He realized he was profiling someone I knew, and he looked like he had just done something really bad and been caught. So he sighed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

"It's okay, we're both nervous" I ensured. I was ready to lose it though, because both my family and Deans family were here to watch this trial. And if something happened it would be a really bad, because everyone was watching. There were reporters here, there were family's from past victims.

It was packed, and I was ready to be sick.

But they announced it starting, so we went in and sat in the front row, not realizing my parents were sitting there already. I ignored them as soon as I noticed though,

"Veronica, sweetie" I stared straight ahead, not responding to my mother's words. She sighed, "Please, can we talk after this? About everything" She begged in a whisper, but I still didn't answer.

Then my sister walked in. She was dressed to impress, a pair of plaid dress pants and a button down tucked in. Her hair was up in a sleek ponytail and her makeup was done, she could pass as me if there weren't people here specifically to see her go to jail.

So everyone went silent, and she sat down. The judge started talking, but I blocked him out. Fae and I just stared at one another, me with a straight face and her trying to hide a grin. I clenched my fist, putting my chin up to the air. 

I really wanted to fucking murder her. 

"Would Veronica Gordon please come to the stand" I stood up and walked towards the small little wall, opening the door to enter. I shut it behind me and made my way to the stand, "Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth" I nodded, 

"Yes" I replied. I had no reason to lie, I had so much shit on her it was enough to put her in for multiple life times. 

"What is your name?" 

"Veronica Gordon" 

"Who is Fae Black to you?" 

"My twin sister" And the questions continued, they progressively got more and more complicated. It was simple questions at first, ones like what job she had, or who her father was. And then it got worse. 

"You were shot and nearly killed by Fae Black?" 

"Almost six months ago, yes" I agreed with his question, 

He continued, "Was she alone when you and Agent Spencer Reid were kidnapped?" My nose twitched, and I tilted my head a little. 

"It's doctor" I corrected instantly, and the man looked confused. 

"I'm sorry?" 

I raised both my brows and examined him, "Dr. Spencer Reid" I said again. I hated when people didn't call him doctor. When Gideon came back to the BAU, I only referred to him as doctor. He was right, he knew people would take him more seriously if they called him that. "But no, she was not alone. She was with a man named Timothy Nelson, he was apart of William Black's scheme" 

"Thank you" He looked down at a case file, "And you knew Dean Grimaldi, the only male victim of William, James, and Fae Black?" I nodded. 

"Yes." I said once again, sitting up straighter. I was trying not to show how uncomfortable I was, but I don't think it was working. The man nodded, 

"You also know Aaron Hotchner?" 

Jesus fucking Christ. 

"Yes, I do" 

"And who is he to you?" I looked directly ahead, I couldn't believe I was going to be telling the world this right now. 

"My significant other" I revealed, glancing down. I could hear some people whispering, because technically only ten people in that room knew that I was dating Aaron Hotchner, the man who's wife was brutally murdered by the Boston Reaper. The man who killed the Boston Reaper with his bare hands. 

The man walked closer to me, "And Fae Black pretended to be you in order to sleep with Aaron Hotchner, correct?" I tried not to flinch, but I was really trying not to have my eye twitch. I glanced over at my sister, who had a shit eating grin on her face. 

"Yes," Everyone but my team was shocked, completely baffled by the things that were being revealed, "She admitted it while the Behavioral Analysis Unit interrogated her" 

"According to these papers, Fae also admitted to knowing Angelina Foyet stole the remains of Dean Grimaldi?" I nodded, "In that same interrogation, she also revealed she had sex with Dean Grimaldi while pretending to be you. This happened right before she killed him. Is this true?" My eyes went wide and they began to water, I could feel my hands start to shake. 

Shaking my head only a bit, "I..." I narrowed my eyes, "I'm sorry?" I couldn't even begin to comprehend what the man was telling me, but before he could say anything else, Fae stood up. 

"No, that's not what I admitted to" She spoke up, and everyone's eyes were on her, "After the BAU left, I told the warden that I had sex with Dean Grimaldi pretending to be Veronica Gordon, but I didn't kill him after that" She corrected. 

It was silent in the room, nothing was heard whatsoever. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I cursed, and Spencer's eyes went wide. He covered his face with his hand, shaking his head. 

I was not supposed to be cursing on the stand. 

"Ms. Gordon, please-"

"No, what the hell did you just say?" I yelled, anger filling my body, "What the hell did you just say!" I repeated, and I started to walk off the stand. Aaron and Derek shot up to hold me back, but a security guard did before they could. He was making sure I didn't rip her fucking face apart, "You had sex and got pregnant with my boyfriends baby after having sex with my ex boyfriend? You let William kill him after that?" I started to sob, "You're a monster!" 

She shook her head though, "No. No one let anyone kill Dean" She ensured. Spencer entered the  area I was in and hurried towards me, shooing the security guard away. He wrapped his arm around my back, holding me close. He was both protecting and comforting me, 

"What does that even mean!" I was so confused, and she was going to answer, until I heard the doors to the courtroom open. 

Three people appeared. Angelina Foyet on the left, Timothy Nelson on the right, and a second male in the middle. He had dark brown, almost black, hair. His skin was fair, he was tall and dressed in a black sweater and a black pair of jeans. His presence was so familiar, and I instantly noticed something about him. 

His eyes, those damn eyes I used to get lost in before they were rudely taken away from me eleven years ago. 

In front of me stood Dean Grimaldi, alive.