CHAPTER 6: MY LUNATIC SISTER DECIDES TO DROP BY

A/N

Sorry guys, I have been slow on posting. I will try to get better.

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS BESIDES DEIA, ROXANA, AGATHA 

DEIA'S POV 

 "Roxana! What are you doing here. Usually when somone tells you to not follow them, usually you respect there wishes AND DON'T FOLLOW THEM!" The last time I saw my sister wasn't exactly the best time of my life. 

"DEIA! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW SO I CAN KILL YOU!"

"You know Roxana I am going to give you some advice-"

"DEIA!!!!"

"If your going to," I started trying to speak over her. "Kill someone maybe you shouldn't tell them that when they have an escape entrance and there is a wall between you two." I climb into the window sill. I here more footsteps coming up the stairs.

"DEIA PLEASE YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! LET US KILLL YOU AND ALL WILL BE FINE."

"SPEAK FOR YOURSELF! ADIOS AMIGOS! OH WAIT YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING MY AMIGOS! SAYONARE SUCKERS!"

"Well when you say you want to kill someone your not just going to let them get away. Especially when that person you want to kill is a disgrace to your family." Yeah I am the disgrace. Please. Atleast I don't drink hot boys blood.

"Well isn't this the happy reunion we all look forward to?" Leave it to Percy to joke around when your about to die.

"Percy I would stop talking." 

"But Annabeth."

"No buts."

"Fine."

"So Deia, should we kill you now, or wait till we gather for the Summer Harvest? Your choice." Ugh, why do sisters have to be so annoying. 

"I would rather see you die then me. Well who wouldn't," I look at Percy and nodd towardst the puddle of water right by Annabeth who has his sword. I was thinking that he could use his water power that he was telling me about earlier, to grab the sword and kill them. He just looks at me like an idiot. "You are so ugly *cough* Percy *cough* sword *cough* water *cough* Annabeth. Sorry about that, I had a tickle in my throat." Luckily Percy caught on and levitated the water to get his sword from Annabeth. Of course being Percy he just starts whistling.   

        I look at Annabeth questionably and she mouths 'we are doomed'. Ah, that makes me feel better.

"Hey Roxana," Percy finally stops whistling and starts talking. "Is that a new hair cut?" I see what's he doing. 

"Yeah I got it last week. I got half of an inch off. No one noticed though. Not even my sister."

"What kind of sister doesn't notice when you get a hair cut!"

"I know right! She's an awful sister!"

"I feel you. My brother has one eye and he notices when I get a hair cut."

"My sister is impossible. Now you see why I want her dead." 

"I get it now. Let me do it for you. A lady shouldn't get her hands dirty."

"Ah, Percy. What are you doing?"

"Hush now Dora. Your final hour has come." He brought the sword over his shoulder. It came down hard and fast.