𝟰𝟲. two more

Start from the beginning

        "Men! Behold our castaways! Lucy the Valiant. Queen of Narnia. And Edmund the Just. High King of Narnia." The crew all bowed to Edmund and Lucy as Anastasia stood with Caspian.

        "Come on. Let's go get you some new clothes." Anastasia led Lucy to her room. "What about me?" Edmund yelled after her. "Figure it out!" "Love you too!" The girls chuckled before Anastasia handed Lucy some clothes.

        "Here. I'll be waiting with Caspian and Edmund back in the..main area?" "Alright." Anastasia walked out and stood by the staircase again. After around two minutes Edmund came walking out of the room he was sent to. He saw Anastasia and jogged towards her.

        Because her back was turned she didn't see him or Caspian behind her. Hands grabbed her shoulders as someone yelled and shook her. "Ah!" She stood up and hit the both of them. "That's not funny!" "It was a little funny." Caspian chuckled before the two got hit again.

        "Come on, Lu!" Edmund yelled up the stairs. Lucy started walking dawn in her fresh clothes. "Ah. Excuse me, lad. I don't suppose you've seen a young girl around here." "Alright!" Lucy hit Caspian as the three chuckled.

        Caspian walked off to his study with Lucy right next to him. Anastasia went to follow when Edmund pulled her back. "Wha-" She didn't finish as Edmund crashed his lips on her. She gripped his forearms before pulling away. "As much as I enjoyed that we should go catch up. Then maybe later we can spend time to ourselves?" Anastasia patted his chest. "What are we waiting for! Let's go!"

        The four walked into Caspian's study and the Pevensie's started looking around everywhere. Anastasia went and sat down putting her feet up on the table. "Stop that." Caspian mumbled pushing her feet down. She grinned but didn't do it again.

        "Aslan." Lucy stated when she saw a crest of him in the room. Edmund walked towards a painting of him, his siblings, and the Beauregard's from when they ruled in the Golden Age.

        "Susan's bow and arrows!" Lucy noticed. "Lucy." Caspian turned and had a box in his hands. "Oh so that's why I wasn't allowed to open it." Anastasia muttered while grabbing Alastair's sword, which Caspian brought along with her bow and arrows.

        "My healing cordial and dagger." Lucy went to grab them. "May I?" "Of course. They're yours."

        "Peter's sword." Edmund walked over to it. "Yes. Looked after as promised. Along with Alastair's sword but Anastasia has that one." The girl nodded her head still messing with the sword.

        "Here. Hold it if you wish." Caspian brought it out for Edmund. "No. No. It's yours. Peter gave it to you." Anastasia could tell there was a tinge of resentment in his voice. "Hm."

        "I did save this for you though." Caspian went and took out Edmund's torch. "Thanks." Edmund caught it and turned it on. It flashed in his eyes and Anastasia laughed at him.

        "Since you left the Giants of the North surrendered unconditionally. Then we defeated the Calaman armies of the Great Desert. There's peace across all of Narnia." Caspian explained a little later.

        "Peace?" Edmund asked. "In just three years." "And have you found yourself a Queen in those three years?" Lucy spoke up, pushing strands of her hair back. Anastasia looked at the girl. "No. Not one to compare with your sister." Caspian told her.

        Lucy looked down before Anastasia caught her eye. The girl scrunched her face up. 'What was that?' Lucy blushed and looked down. 'I don't wanna talk about it.'

        "Hang on." Edmund spoke up, completely oblivious to what just happened. "So if there are no wars to fight. And no one's in trouble. Why are we here?" "That's what I've been wondering. I have a guess, but I won't share it just yet." Anastasia told the group.

        "So where are we sailing to?" Edmund asked Caspian. "Before I took the throne back from my uncle, he tried to kill my father's closest friends and most loyal supporters. The Seven Lords of Telmar." Caspian turned to the pictures behind him. That's all he did most of the time. Just sit in the room and stare at the pictures.

        "They fled to the Lone Island's and no one's heard from them since." "So you think something's happened to them?" "Well if it has, it's my duty to find out." Edmund and Caspian stared at each other.

        "What's East of the Lone Islands?" Lucy asked. "Uncharted waters." Anastasia spoke up, remembering the stories her and Alastair were told when they visited the Lone Islands on Aslan's requests. "Things you could barely imagine."

        "Tales of Sea Serpents and worse." Drinian spoke up. Him and Anastasia normally spoke about what they thought was out there in the Eastern Sea. Though Anastasia had a hunch on what it was.

        "Sea Serpents?" Edmund joked. Anastasia gave him a look before looking away. "Alright you two. That's enough of your tall tales."