chapter 1

Layla was just sitting on her bed, legs crossed back against the wall reading her favorite book "anne franks uncle" in her old new york apartment. All of a sudden she hears a *tap tap* on her window from the fire escape stair case. she glanced over and it was her best friend, Omar. she slide the window open, "Omar? what are u doing here? how did u get up here?" layla asked in a soft and subtle tone. "the fire escape has stairs silly" Omar replies with a smirk. layla hesitantly opens the window for Omar and lets him step inside. omar immediately sits on her bed and looks up at her while she shuts the window. his eyes lower as she bends down to pick up a leaf off her carpet that happened to find its way inside. as she walked to simply throw the leaf away in the trash, omar grabs laylas wrist and she drops the helpless leaf on the ground. "Omar what are you-" shes interrupted when omar stands up, places his hand on her cheeks and kisses her. Omar slowly releases from the kiss and meets her eyes, "Im sorry. u probably think im a creep" omar says looking down. Layla looks at him, and roughly kisses him pushing herself on him. she releases for a quick moment to say "its all i ever wanted" and thrusted herself onto omar, pushing both him and herself onto her freshly made bed, quickly ruffling the blankets up. layla sits up on top of omar taking her shirt off while omar takes his off, the continue the unnecessarily rough kissing while taking their clothes off. omar flips layla onto the bed while crawling on top. "do you want t-" omar is interrupted by layla wrapping her legs around him and forcing him in. layla lets out a loud roar. she sounded like a gorilla omar thought, but gorillas were his favorite animal. so he growled, turning layla on even more. to be continued...