Trick or treat

"PIZZA!" I shout as we pull into Tony's pizzeria. We sit down in our favorite booth and order out favorite pizza. I hear the bell ring and look up by force of habit and see the three boys who do YouTube covers.
"Ash! Those are the guys who do they YouTube covers!" I gasp
"Ew they suck" he says to loudly and I slap him on the arm
"Don't be so rude!" I whisper shout
"Ok MOM" he smirks
"Well, I'm gonna go say hi." I say and walk over to there table.

"Um..hi in Delilah you can call me del and I love you guys covers and I just wanted to say hi" I say nervously. Wow I sound like a loser...
"Hi" they all say in unison
"JINX!" They all yell and get into a jinx argue ment.
"Um..I'm just gonna go now..." I say and walk away.
"WAIT DEL!" Luke shouts. I turn on my heels and look at him
"Um would you like to sit with us?" He asks
"Um I'm hear with a friend..but do you guys wanna come sit with us?" I ask. Ashton won't like it if they say yes but I don't care. They agree and come with me back to the booth.
"Calum,Michael and luke this is my bestfriend Ashton" I say and they slide into the booth. Cal and Michael with Ashton and luke with me...
"Calum, Michael switch with me" I say
They look confused but agree. I sit next to Ashton slide off my docs and put my feet up on the seat and lean against Ashton. To us this is normal.
"Um are you guys a thing?" Calum asks casually
"No" I sigh but it isn't noticeable.
"Then why are you doing that?" Calum asks
"Because he is a good pillow" I answer
"And she is doing it to apologize for bringing you guys over here because I don't like your covers" Ashton says
I hit him very hard
"ASHTON!" I yell. I get up slip on my docs and drag him by the ear alittle ways away.
"ASHTON DONT BE SO RUDE FOR CHRIST SAKE! YOU BETTER NOT BE TEACHING HARRY AND LAUREN THIS BEHAVIOR OH GOSH ASHTON WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH YOU!?" I whisper yell
"Woah whoa whoa! Del calm down" he says
"I don't want pizza anymore" I mumble
"Ok let's go home. Just say your sick" he says. When we go back they're gone. Ash probably scared them away. Great.. They left a note. And luke left his number. I decide I'll text him later. We get to Ashton's house and decide to make cupcakes from scratch and have Harry and Lauren help us because what kid doesn't like cupcakes???
"Hey del" Ashton says I turn around and I get flour to the face. He giggles and I wipe flour outta my eyes and throw an egg at him. Harry throws an egg at me defending his big brother. Lauren helps me throw flour at them, defending me. Well it looks like it will be the classic boys vs. girls. They throw spoonfuls of vanilla extract at us. I get two bottles of fizzy water and give one to Lauren. We shake them up and spray them at ash and Harry. I get a bottle of sprinkles and pour them into Ashton's hair. He wipes frosting on my face. Yum! Vanilla! FOCUS DEL! I make a frosting mustache on his face out sprinkles on it, sprinkle flour on his head, crack an egg on his head and give him a kiss on the cheek with my red lipstick just to top it off. He smirks then picks me up and runs outside and puts me on the grass. Then he sits on top of me.
"ASHTON YOUR HEAVY!!" I yell
"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT!?" He gasps
"YES!" I yell and try to push him off but he stays
"HEY ASHTON!" Lauren calls. He turns around to see his favorite stuffed animal hanging over the pool.
"DONT YOU DARE LAUREN!" He yells
"GET OFF DEL AND I WONT!" SHe calls. Sistas before mistas!
He picks me up and run towards Lauren.
"NO NO NO PUT DEL DOWN ON THE GRASS THEN YOU CAN HAVE IT!" She yells. He groans and puts me down on the grass he runs towards Lauren and she throws the stuffed animal in the pool anyway. She then grabs my hand and we run to my house. We get cleaned up and we make a plan to get the boys back. We get balloons from my dad's b-day party a few weeks back and fill them up with water. We get about 10 filled and put them in a bag. We go back to Lauren's house and climb on the flat roof. I text ash to meet me outside with Harry so we could have a truce and apologize. Hehehe...
We drop the water balloons on them and they get soaking wet. Point: girls. They look up and we wave.
*ashtons POV*
The first thing that pops in my head is revenge