trainee days

Nana joined BigHit Entertainment after passing the audition the following day

She knew that they were a small company at the time but she believed that within time they would grow.

However the GLAM scandal caused her to be transferred over to Source Music.

She didn't mind the transfer but she remembered that that dance director promised her a debut under BigHit Entertainment.

Nana trained under Source Music for a few months before she realized that she didn't want to train anymore and was about to leave.

However, when the CEO of Source Music realized that Nana was going through a slump and wanted to leave. He contacted Bang Sihyuk to discuss her future.

However Bang Sihyuk didn't want Nana to give up so he came up to her with an idea.

Nana would be a private BigHit trainee who wouldn't be known to anyone besides their artists. However she had to train in Source Music, while being evaluated with the same standards as the BigHit male trainees.

Nana continued as a trainee for three years before Source Music transferred her back to BigHit Entertainment after they confirmed her upcoming debut.

Nana was able to meet for the first time with the other BigHit trainees.

She was assigned a manager when she got transferred. Later, she got introduced to the debut team that would later become Tomorrow X Together.

"Boys, please meet one of our upcoming debut artist Nana."

They were shocked that BigHit had a female trainee when they only accept males.

"Yeonjun-ssi, she's the mystery trainee that tied with you on monthly evaluations."

The members looked at her in shock. It's true that there were rumors of a mystery trainee who never showed up for practice but they didn't expect for that trainee to be a female.

She tied with Yeonjun in everything.

TXT and Nana introduced himself and were shocked to hear Nana's age.

She was even younger than Hueningkai.

They continued to train together as they both were preparing for their upcoming debuts.

Tomorrow X Together first made their debut with Nana preparing to make her debut a couple of months after theirs.

Another one

Another one

Any guesses on her age now?