_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵_

Zacznij od początku

"Bet." We both nodded our heads, walking out.

Walking to the car, we got in, and he started the car up before pulling off as I showed him the address.

"Hea." He mumbled, handing me the bag of chips, and I took them eating them.

"Thank you." I smiled at him as I ate them.

It was a family size bag of hot ruffles, and they good as hell.

"You wanna stop by McDonald's after we kill this hoe? Cause yo ass acting like you starving." He looked at me with a smile.

"Yeah, sure. It's whatever." I shrugged. "And I'm not starving, the fuck up."

"Don't get smart Kd, I'll pull this car over." He looked back at the road, starting to speed.

"Yeah I know." I taunted him. "But you not gone do shit, Mr. Gorilla."

"I know you ain't calling nobody no damn animal, elephant looking ass." He smacked his lips. "Ears shaped like some clown shoes."

I rolled the chips up, and slapped him in his face with the bag.

"I- you never had to say that." I mumbled dusting the chip crumbs off my shirt, pouting.

"You know I was just playing, stop taking shit serious." He parked on the side of the road before looking at me.

"Whatever." I got out slamming the door.

Let's just kill this bitch.

_𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺_
_𝘉𝘦𝘯 10_

"And you slammed the door for what?" I asked walking over to his side, before he could walk away.

"Ben moveeeee, she don't even suppose to know you here." He smacked his lips, whining.

Always acting like a lil baby.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I asked him. "Nope, I don't."

"Whatever, the fuck you want?" He asked.

"Stop fucking talking to me like I won't beat yo ass right here Kd." I pushed him against the car, by his neck.

He stared off in a different direction, nodding his head. "K."

Now he got a lil ass attitude.

Sighing, I let his neck go, and moved. "Walk yo mad ass up there and act like you like her."

"Should kick you in yo dick." He mugged me before walking up to her house, and I leaned against the car watching him.

Watch his ass be on the funny shit, and laugh the whole time.

Amber opened her door instantly, and pulled Kd in.

I shooked my head laughing.

She stupid, how you gone want me then want my nigga?

If she woulda played it smart, we probably woulda had a threesome but I'm good.

Just want Kd.

Standing there waiting for the signal, I nodded my head to music in my head.

One shit went off.

That's my signal.

I walked up to the house, opening the door, and walking in hearing them in the living room.

Walking in, I seen Kd pointing a gun at her as she laid on the floor with a bullet hole in her leg.

"So you just shot her in the leg? Coulda been the stomach or some shit." I looked over at him.

"Look nigga imma shoot you next." He smacked his lips. "All yo ass do is talk, now is you gone shoot her and kill her or do you want me to do that?"

"You always wanna talk bold when you have a gun in yo hand." I pulled my gun out too.

"I talk bold without the gun, I wish you would stop talking though." He shrugged. "Gone shoot the bitch."

Smacking my lips, I looked from her, and then at him. "See now you playing on my top, you don't tell me what to do."

"Since when I don't?" He asked. "You know I run you."

"The lies motherfucker, the lies." I shooked my head.

Before he could say something else, a gun shot went off as I felt pain going through my body.

All I heard was one more gun shot going off, and I blacked out.

______𝘌𝘯𝘥_𝘖𝘧_𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩_𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳_____

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥😭

𝘐𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮💚