Chapter 28: *emotionless* yay...party

Começar do início

I smiled. "Ow, stop."

"Your dress was definitely worth the wait."

I blushed. "Really?"

"Yeah, I mean I was already hip to your beautiful ass body. But that dress had a nigga thinkin he had never hit it before."

"Awwh. I made you feel like a virgin again?" I accidentally sang to him. He stared at me and I got nervous.

"Damn Ray, I didn't know you could sing like that."

"It's alot of things you don't know about me. Where's your mom and Tosin?" I asked.

"I don't know, I'm here with your thick ass." He said slapping my butt. "You know Tos really likes you."

I smiled. "Really?"

"Yeah, she always asking me where you are and shit. She says you're really pretty too, I don't know why, but she does." He said smiling.

I hit him and tried to get up but he pulled me back and got on top of me. I laughed. "Stop it!" I felt his hands down there and I gasped. "Dreee!"

"D! Are you home?" I heard his mom say. I pushed him off of me quick and got dressed. He just put on some sweats and a t-shirt and opened the door just as she came up the steps with Tosin.

"Way!" She screamed and ran up to hug me.

I laughed. "Hi! Hey Mrs-" She cut me off. "Janelle."

"Better. How long have you two been here?" She asked us, raising her eyebrow.

"Uhh.."

"Tos, why don't you go show Rayne how to play your game." Dre told her, changing the subject.

"Okay!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room. She was looking for her game but I guess couldn't find it. "Oh, Rima had it, come on!" She grabbed my hand again and pulled me into Rima's room.

"Are you sure we should be in here Tosin?" I asked, she nodded.

"She always takes my stuff, but I take her stuff too so it okay. Rayne, what's this?" She pulled a box out of Charisma's drawers. ...It was a pregnancy test.

My eyes got wide. I grabbed it from her and put it back. "Tosin, you can't tell anybody about that ok? It'll be our little secret, you promise?" I held out my pinky. She smiled and we pinky promised.

"Otay. I found it, so come on."

Ooo! I knew Rima was a freak! I hope the best for her though.

"Yo, telephone." Dre said, giving me my phone.

"Hello?"

"Rayne!!"

"Hi mom, what's wrong?"

"I went to the doctor today!"

"..Andd.."

"You're gonna have a baby brother!!" She squealed.

"Omg are you serious?"

"Yes, hey where are you?"

"I am playing a game with Tosin." I told her.

"You mean you're at Janelle's house? Are you spending the night, cause I'm not picking you up." She told me.

"I'll be fine ma, thanks, and before you ask me I don't know where Citaa is, I left her at the party."

"Just use protection Ray, that's all I'm asking you to do." She told me. I rolled my eyes cause I've heard it all before. "Oh and your father wants to talk to you."