"Thank you, we played well today. Maybe I should listen to you more often"

"You think?" I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I am really sorry about what I said to you the other week, I didn't mean a word of it and I have no idea why I said it. I've just got a lot going on and it wasn't fair to take it out on you." His voice was quiet and he kept his head down, studying a spot on the floor as though it was the most interesting thing he'd ever seen.

"It's okay, Draco, I forgive you. I'm sorry for what I said too, you didn't deserve that from me. But just so you know you can talk to me about whatever it is you've got going on, I'd much rather that than you taking your bad moods out on me."

"I know, thank you. How about we just start over, try being friends?" He asked, holding his hand out.

"Alright then, friends." I shook his hand, trying to ignore how soft his hand felt in mine.

"I'll see you at the party later Olivia. Make sure you keep icing your hand," he said, walking out of the changing room. I smiled as I watched him leave, yes maybe we could be friends.

~

I grabbed the bottle of vodka off the table that one of the seventh years had brought and poured myself and Lola three shots each which we downed before joining the rest of Slytherin dancing in the common room. Everyone was congratulating me as they walked past, even some of the Ravenclaw's who we'd invited to celebrate with us. I just smiled and thanked them all politely, no one dared mention the fight that had happened just a few hours earlier, or the giant purple bruise and the cuts that had formed on my hand.

I headed back towards the makeshift bar as Lola left, hand in hand with one of the seventh year Slytherin boys, giggling in his ear. I took a deep breath as I looked down at what I was wearing, a pair of black mom jeans with a khaki green satin, cowl neck crop top and my usual doc's. I'd opted for an array of silver rings and earrings and Lola had insisted on straightening my hair. I had even made an effort to style it half up half down, with a few shorter strands coming lose and framing my face at the front. I had a applied a bit more make up than usual and I knew I looked good, even better than I usually did. I grabbed another drink and walked over to the edge of the room, trying to get my head to focus when I spotted Sarah and Mia sat next to the fireplace. Mia was sat on her knee, gently looking after her very clearly broken nose.

"I heard that her nose was so badly broken that they couldn't use magic to fix it and they had to reset it by hand," Draco whispered, coming up behind me.

"Good." Was all I said as I downed the rest of my drink, turning to face him. He was wearing dark jeans with a black shirt which he'd left the top few buttons undone on. His blonde hair was styled neatly back out of his face and my stomach did a somersault at the sight of him, there was just something about the sheer confidence he had that made him 10x more attractive and I hated him even more for it.

"We could make them jealous you know, if you wanted," he whispered softly to me. I blinked in surprise. He must be drunk, very very drunk.

"How would we do that?" I asked, looking up at him through my eyelashes, playing along with whatever game it was he was playing.

"Well first, I could do this," he breathed as he leant over me, pinning me against the wall while one hand trailed up my arm. "And then this," he said, his hand coming to rest on my throat, his rings cold against my skin. His eyes glazed over as he looked me up and down, licking his lips. I almost pinched myself just to check that this was real and just happening in my imagination.

"And then what?" My voice was so quiet, and I swallowed hard. Apparently it didn't take much alcohol to make me forget what a dick Draco was.

"And then," he said, smirking at me, "I could kiss you."

"So, do it," I murmured, pulling him closer to me.

He didn't hesitate as his mouth crashed into mine, his hand squeezing my throat gently while his other hand gripped my hair. I opened my mouth, deepening the kiss as his tongue grazed over my bottom lip. I could taste the alcohol in his mouth as I explored it with my own tongue, and he moaned softly as I tugged on his hair. I wanted more. Draco moved the hand from my hair down my back and squeezed my ass before lifting my leg up by the back of my thigh to his hip level as he pressed his full body against mine. I whimpered as he squeezed my throat harder. He pulled away, dropping my leg while he pressed sloppy kisses down my neck. I moaned his name, tipping my head back so he had better access until he stopped and rested his forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily, his lips were slightly pink and swollen and his cheeks were flushed.

"Do you think they were watching?" His voice was barely a whisper as he me moved his hand from my neck to cup my chin, running his thumb over my lips.

"I don't know," I said, "I don't really care."

"Hmmm," was all he responded, his eyes searching mine. My heart was beating so fast. "You certainly know how to put on a show don't you, Dagon?"

"So do you, I can only imagine what you're like when you've not got a room full of people watching you." I fluttered my eyes at him, running my hand down the side of his face. Draco chuckled and took my hand in his, bringing it up to his mouth as he lightly kissed all of my bruises.

"You look so beautiful tonight, you know that right?"

"Just tonight?" I teased, pouting at him "I think I look beautiful everyday," he let out a soft laugh.

"You do Olivia, just tonight you look exceptionally beautiful" I snorted at him, shoving him gently off me.

"Don't go all soft on me now, Malfoy," I chuckled, "come on, I think I deserve another drink seeing as I lead our team to victory today!" He smiled, following me as I lead him to the bar, not once letting go of my hand.

5 shots and 4 cocktails later and my head was spinning, I was shouting the words to the song as I danced with Draco. He looked so carefree and happy, the happiest I'd seen him since we started back at school. I couldn't help myself as I took his face in my hands and kissed him again. I giggled as I pulled away from him and nearly tripped over the person stood behind me.

"Alright, I think you've had enough to drink, let's get you to bed," he said, leading me to my dorm room.

"Oof Malfoy, at least take me out for dinner first." I giggled again, leaning on him as I could barely stand straight.

"Ha Ha Olivia, you know that's not what I meant," he said quietly in my ear.

I opened the door and collapsed on my bed, my head spinning as I closed my eyes.

"Oh god, please make the room stop spinning before I vomit everywhere," I said. I heard Draco laughed from where he stood and headed towards the drawers on my side of the room.

"Are your pyjamas in here?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Just t shirt will do," I managed to mumble out, my tongue heavy in my mouth. I stripped off into my underwear and grabbed the top from Draco before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take my make up off. When I came back out, he was sat on the end of my bed waiting for me. I climbed onto his knee, straddling him his arms immediately moved to rest around my back and on my hip. I kissed him softly on each cheek before pressing my lips to his.

"Olivia," he warned but I just smiled innocently at him kissing him again. He pulled away and picked me up, my legs still wrapped around him. "When I fuck you Olivia, I want you sober enough to remember why you can't walk properly the next morning," he growled in my ear before putting me back down on my bed and pulling my cover over me. My toes curled in anticipation at the sternness of his words.

"You promise?"

"Good night, Dagon," he said, shaking his head at me as he kissed my forehead, his sparkle had returned to his eyes as I watched him leave.