Prologue

"Popo! Wake up!" Nana screamed out, causing Popo to flinch and then immediately wake up afterwards. "Ughhh....What is it, Nana?" Popo says as he wakes up.

And, after Popo wakes up, he starts to dress into his blue parka, while Nana dresses in her pink parka. After they're both dressed, they noticed their food was gone.

"Did that condor just eat all our food?!" Popo screamed out as Nana adventures outside to find some food. "Nana! Get back h- Nana?" Popo says as he grabs his hammer and then adventures outside to look for Nana.

And, just as Popo thought, Nana was grabbed by the condor and then flew away with her. "Popo!" Nana screamed out as she is getting taken away by the condor.

"Nana!" Popo screamed out as he followed the condor that was taking Nana. And, right when Nana got her hammer, she hit the condor in the stomach with her hammer, and she was let go from the condor's grasp.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Nana screams out as she immediately falls while let go from the condors grasp. As Popo immediately comes to rescue Nana, he then notices her falling into the water while she's still falling afterwards.

"Nana!" Popo screams out as he starts to get closer to the water. And, after that, Nana eventually falls into the icy water on impact.

"I'll save you, Nana!" Popo screamed out as he dives into the icy water while leaving his hammer behind. After Popo grabs Nana (she still has her hammer.)

He starts to swim up to the surface of the water, with Nana in his grasp. As Popo reaches the surface with Nana in his grasp, he places Nana down on the ice as he starts to get on the ice as well.

After Popo got on the ice, he starts to give Nana CPR. "C'mon Nana! Breathe!" Popo screamed as he starts to push Nana's chest.

As he continued to push Nana's chest, he notices her coughing up water while he still continues to push Nana's chest. As Nana continued and then finished coughing out the rest of the water,

Popo starts to get on top of her for a moment as she starts to wake up from consciousness. "Nghhhh... Popo?" Nana groans as she wakes up.

"Nana! You're back!" Popo says as he starts to get off Nana. As soon as Nana got up, he starts to hug her tightly. "I'm so glad you're back." Popo says as he starts to cry happily.

As he let's go of Nana, he starts to grab his hammer as Nana grabs hers. "I also have something for you, Popo." Nana says as she starts to get a bit closer to Popo.

After that, Nana immediately kisses Popo on the cheek afterwards. After Nana kissed Popo on the cheek, she noticed Popo blushing darkly, but very hard. "Popo, are you okay?" Nana said, looking confused.

After, Popo immediately grabs Nana by her hand and then he pulls her in for a kiss on the lips. After the kiss, he lets go of Nana. "I love you too, Nana." He said, venturing off, along with Nana in tow.

" He said, venturing off, along with Nana in tow