Are you sure this is not an dream ?

Lillian's POV

All characters except for Lillian(Amelia) belong to ABC

Oh my God. I still can't believe that this is really happening. I know it since exactly two weeks that I am engaged to play a role in Once upon a time and it is still so unrealistic but it had to be true because now I could see big buildings which had to be the studios. With every heartbeat I get more excited and I could swear I was near to faint but then the driver - his name was David , we had a little chat while he had brought me here and he was really nice- said : " Hey , don't worry I am pretty sure you will have an great time on set. They all are really nice." and I answered " I hope so. But what is ... if ... they don't like me ...Have you ever met them ?" "Well-" but suddenly you could hear loud scream. Of course it came from me. "OH MY GOD ! " I didn't trust my eyes but there was Lana. And Ginnifer. David laughed. " Uh .... what is so funny?" I asked a bit irritated because I had almost caused an car accident, luckily David was a good driver. " Well , you definitely have not to worry if they don't like you.'" "We are at the studio where you will be today. Just go through the door and turn left. Knock at the door and there you get your next information.You can do it " he said. I smiled at him "Thank you ,Dave" . I went out the car and grabbed my bag " See you tonight ? " I wanted to know . "I think so". Then he turned the car around and drove away. I was alone. And then I almost got an heart attack because I realized some things. First , I would be meeting all my idols.

Second there was the possibility this all could be a dream. Third in a few months I would be on the Tv. Fourth I would be filming with Jennifer and Colin today so said my script which I already knew by heart and read it a thousand times so that is totally tattered now. And the fifth thing was: Jennifer Morrison stood right in front of me , smiled at me and said "Hi , I am Jennifer but call me Jen. Are you Lillian ?"