ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

Start from the beginning

His arm was wrapped in razor tapes. Blood poured out from the razor taped cuts. The room around her started to turn into different colors.

"Lets play." His voice echoed around her. His calm collected smile, was now a sadist smile. His doll began to laugh hysterically and the boy stood their grinning.

Kyōki looked up and saw the doll ripping his own skull into two

Kyōki looked up and saw the doll ripping his own skull into two. 'Wow... this is impressive.' The doll still laughed while everything around her went insane.

'Now. let's make her disappear from this world~' he thought. Kyōki suddenly lost control of her body. She was digging threw her bag that she carried with her, to find her blades.

She finally found a blade and bring it up to her neck. 'what am I doing? I don't wanna be the one who causes my own death!'

She was struggling against the boy ability and her own free will. The boy doll laughed louder and louder. 'make it stop... make it stopppp!'

As she still struggled to stay alive a loud bang came from the cart. Kyōki couldn't hear it but the boy could.

"Be gone. No longer human!" A man with bandages wrapped around his arms and neck, picked up the disgusting doll. The laughter had stoped and it was back to being peaceful.

Kyōki dropped her blade, and dropped to the ground. She could feel the rush of liquid running down her face. She ran a finger underneath her eye lid. She looked at her finger and saw blood.

'Was I just crying blood? Is his ability able to control other people minds? Since when did I get outside.' She looked up to see the boy calm collected smile. The train began to move again. The boy with the creepy doll waved goodbye to Kyōki and Dazai.

"Bye bye~!" Was his final words when the train picked up its pace and you could no longer see him.

"Young lady are you okay~?" The man who has saved her life gave her his hand. This time she was a little hesitant to take the man hand but took it anyway.

"Mhm~." She dusted off any dust that could be possibly be on her clothes. Kyōki lifted up her head and adjusted her beret.

It was like one of those slow movies sequences. As Kyōki lifted her head to adjust her hat the man saw Kyōki beautiful face.

'She beautiful! Her lips are pink with clear lip gloss. Her brown orbs shines when the sunlight hits it just right. Her brown short hair is oh so cute with the black beret she has on, and her slender pale legs a-' Dazai thoughts were cut short when Kyōki caught him staring at her.

"What, is something wrong?! Is my beret three centimeters off?! Is there dirt on my OUTFIT!" Each question she asked him the more steps she took getting into the man personal bubble

Each question she asked him the more steps she took getting into the man personal bubble.

"No you're alri-"

"Alright?! No it needs to be perfect!" She began to fix herself again. She remembered what she had looked like before she got on the train so it was quick for her to adjust herself.

"Do I look good now?!" She did a quick twirl and had an anxious look on her face.

"You look beautif-"

"Hey, do you know that kid! He never told me his name but he told me his age. Weird right?! He also told me what agency he was from. I believe he said... never mind I forget. HEY! Who are you anyway!"

'Looks like she going to interrupt me each time I say something, huh...' Dazai sighed.
"His name is Yumeno Kyūsaku, but for short you can call him Q. He's from port maf-"

Dazai had stoped talking because he noticed Kyōki wasn't paying any attention to him. She was busy singing the song she was listening earlier. 'Does she have a short attention span?'

"I'm going to bring you back to my agency, okay little one~?"

"Huh, what did you say? I wasn't listening. HEY! You never told me you're name. I'm Kyōki on-"

Dazai covered her mouth with his index finger. "Shh~."

Dazai grabbed Kyōki hand and took her with him to go to his agency to ask her some questions.