Chapter 20: Stressed & Miserable

GABRIEL's P.O.V

If anything, ANYTHING, happens to her, I swear on my own life Liam will die!

I felt lost. Its begin only 12 hours since Liam took Abby, but I feel like its begin weeks. Every second away from her kills me a bit more. Not knowing if she's alright adds to the stressed I already have. I need to find her. My babygirl is out there captured by a son of a bitch alpha.

"Gabriel!" Johnny yells from down stairs, bringing me out of my thoughts. "Get down here!" He yells, a demandin tone to it.

I abrutly get up from the floor where I slit down a few hours ago after feeling Abigail in agony. I wipe my eyes and fix myself up before going downstairs. I can't let them see me weak. I gotta be strong for myself and for Abigail.

Johnny and Alexia are focus on a map infront of them of the town. Jake and Emma are getting their gear together. While Daniel and Howard are in deep conversation in the living room. I clear my throat and they look up at me. Daniel raises an eyebrow as if saying 'are you okay?'. I slitly nod my head and turn to face Johnny.

"We may have found where Liam took Abigail." Johnny said in a serious tone. He didn't tell me even respond before starting to talk again. "Okay, so Alexia-"

"Lexi." Alexia said interupting Johnny. She said it in a way that hinted this wasn't the first time she had told him.

"Lexi..." Johnny said, putting a lot of annoiness while saying it, "trace the scent of Abby due west of where the clearence was. It ends four feet due southwest towards the road. My guess is that Liam picked her up and carried her all the way to his location becuase Lexi...lost her scent.

"If we re-do the steps where the capturing took place, we may come up with a direction he took after carrying her. " Throught all this, he was pointing directions as he was talking on the map on the table.

"And also, I found drops of blood on the snow when I lost Abby's scent. So I guess she got hurt and had to be carried. Or...Liam hurted her." Alexia added to the information making my blood boil. That bastard hurt her!

"Where exactly do you think she is?" I asked. I'm bolting out the door as soon as he tells me the place.

"56° south and 23° west of here." He said looking at the map.

"Words, please.?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He let out a sign, "At the old abanded mill factory. Off highway 58." He said.

As soon as those words felt his mouth, I bolt throught the back door and shift into my wolf. I ran throught the back woods. I didn't have to look back to know that Daniel and Alexia were right on my tail.

*******************************

ABIGAIL's P.O.V

I woke up to a gentle touch running down my side. I snapped my eyes open to find Liam resting his hand on my bare side where my shirt had risen up exposing skin. I moved away from him, as far as the small bed would let me. He chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed. He tried to touch me my legs, but i moved them away.

"What do you want, Liam?" I asked in hard voice glaring at him.

"What do I want? Mmm.. I don't know really." He said in a sarcastic tone. "There's a gorgeous girl infront of me, already in bed, her soft, curly hair around her beatiful face with lips so pink and full. What do you think I want?" He asked, grining ear to ear.

Asshole. I thought. "If you think I'm not going to put up a fight, you're strongly mistaking. " I said narrowing my eyes at him.

He's smile grew bigger, "I like my girls feisty. And I always I like rough."

Gag! Oh god. Someone just kill me already.

He moved closer to me leaving nothing but inches away from touching. I did a quick search of the room. Looking for anything that might be a good enough weapon. I spotted a metal half of what used to be broom in the corner. I just had to figure out away to get to it.

"Would you be a dear and get me a glass of water.?" I asked, not softing my voice because he might get suspicious.

He nodded and walked out. I used this opportunity to get up and limped to the broom. My leg was still banged up, the bleeding had stop, but the pain hasn't it. It still hurt to walk, I wouldn't put too much pressure on it.

I managed to get the broom and hid it behind my back as Tom came in with a glass of water. For the long hours I've been here, Tom has begin a good guy. He shows sympathy whenever Liam or anyone else is not around. He actually has a heart. He is gentle with him, but when Liam is around he's mean and harsh.

"Thank you, Tommy." I say, as he handed me the glass. Now, I didn't have the guts to hit him with the broom.

I didn't have too anyways, because Tommy noticed the broom behind me and took it away.

"Please, Tom. Please help me out." I said, pleading with my eyes and letting the tears fall.

"I'm sorry, Abigail. But Liam would kill me. And my pups would grow up without a father." He said. Why do I have to be just a softie. ?

He left after I drank my water, but this time he didn't lock the door! I waited a few minutes before getting up and going to the door. I rested my ear on thd door and hear nothing. I slowly turned the knop and open the door. At the other side of the door was a hallway that seem to go on forever on both direction.

To my right was a note from Tom saying to go down the hallway, turn left, and go up the 'empolyees' stairs to the second floor, and take the fourth foor on the right which would lead me outside.

I close the door behind me and decented on my way to getting the hell away from here.

**** SORRY for any (many) grammar mistakes. ****