Chapter 2

At around 10 o'clock, my parents went to bed and I started packing stuff. I packed a few pairs of jeans, shirts, my ballet shoes, and my favorite purple sweater. I got my iPod, cell phone, and some other things that were important to me. I stop to look around my room one last time and then I tip-toe down the stairs, and out the house. I walked as quickly as I could to get to Alexia's house. But thinking that my parents would wake up and check on me was the least of my worries when a few guys in hooddies appeared in front of me. I breath in and I walked by them just to hear pick-up lines and dog-whistles. I rolled my eyes, but before I would turn the corner some guy, not older than me, pushed me against the wall of a building. I would smell alcohol and cigarette in his breath. 

                    "What's a cutie like you doing in the streets at night?" He asked, getting closer to me

   I tried to push him off, but he was much more stronger than me. I would barely move. I concentrated my thoughts on Gabriel, hoping he would hear me. Since we are mates, our minds are connected; he can feel and read my mind, and it works the other way  too. 

                Abby, where are you?- Gabriel said, sounding hell of a piss in my mind

                I don't know, Just find me and do it quick!-  I replied back

The guy started to touch my sides and left his filthy hands on my hips.  He keep saying how he was going to protect me, that I was too beautiful to be alone, wondering the streets at night, with no one. In the meanwhile, i would feel Gabriel getting closer and closer to where i was. Soon enough he appeared behind the guy and tangled his down and AWAY from me. 

                  "GET AWAY FROM MY GIRL!" Gabriel shouted at the guy

 The guy got up and took out a pocket knife, "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" He scream at Gabe.

                 "You think a knife will stop me from griping you head off!" Gabriel was over protective of me, he got jealous of every guy he saw talking to me. He always said it was a mate thing. And i felt it too, when ever a girl talked to him.

                  "It's not worth it, babe. Let's just go" I said putting a hand on Gabriel's arm.

 He turned around to look at me, but before the guy would even do anything, Gabriel punched him straight in the jaw. The guy fell down, still and motionless on the ground. At first I thought the bow had killed him.

                  "Don't worry. I didn't hit him hard enough for him to die," Gabriel assured me, "But next time I see a guy touch you I WILL kill him" He said in his protective voice.

                  "Glad to hear that, " I said, taking his hand.

 Gabriel picked up my bag-pack, which I didn't remember dropping, and  pulled it up his shoulder. He carried it all the way to Alexia's house, where Lex and Daniel were already waiting in Daniel's car.

                "What took you so long?" Lex asked me as she put my bag-pack in the trunk.

                "I...ran in a little trouble on the way here." I said, with smile.

I hug Daniel, before he got in the car. Daniel is very much like Gabriel, well their brothers. He has blueish-grey eyes, black hair, and muscular. He's funny, moody most of the time, and he's protective of Lex, as Gabe is to me. 

                "Okay. So where to?" Daniel asked from the driver's seat.

  Gabriel and I climbed in the back seat, while Lex in the front seat. Daniel's car is a 2003 black ford, with its black leather seats. I put my legs up on the seat, knowing it would piss Dan, and leaned against Gabriel, who put his arm around my shoulders. 

                "Just drive as far away from here as possible." Gabriel replied, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

                 "Okey-dokey! Road trip!" Daniel said all excited.