𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒

Start from the beginning

SEASON TWO
EPISODE ONE:
          OMEGA

"THIS IS THE ONE SHE WAS JUST WEARING?" Scott questioned his bestfriend looking at the bloody gown he had handed him. Stiles nodded he began to worry for Lydia's disappearance ever since Luna's went missing, he's been on high alert for his friends.

Scott noticed his state and placed a hand on his shoulder,"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt her. Not again."

His mind flashed back to his sister's death causing him to flinch slightly. Stiles changed the mood by push the gown closer to Scott.

"Alright, just shove the thing in your face and let's find her." Stiles instructed causing Scott to put the gown close to his nose just as the sarcastic boy to turn on his Jeep.

"Wah-ah." Stiles looked at the front of his Jeep before jumping in fright noticing Allison's figure. She approached Scott's side, breathing heavily. Scott looked at the girl with wide eyes, "What are you doing here? Someone could see us."

Allison shook her head, "Look I don't care, she is my best friend and we need to find her before they do."

"I can find her before the cops can." Scott nodded looking at her.

"How about before my father does?" Allison breathed out making their eyes widen. "He knows?" Stiles questioned making Allison nod.

"Yeah, I just saw him and three other guys leaving my house in two SUV's." Allison explained making Scott sigh. "Search party."

"It's more like a hunting party." Allison corrected her boyfriend. Her eye shifted towards Scott, "They're still searching for Luna and her baby. They're not hunting them more like searching for protection."

Scott nodded, "Get in."

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·

SEASON TWO
EPISODE TWO:
          SHAPE SHIFTED

SCOTT AND DEREK ENTERED THE DARK HOME WHICH belonged to Isaac where Scott could be able to use his senses to figure out Isaac. The teen wolf glanced at the newly alpha who looked around the house. Scott hasn't really talked to Derek about his sister and how he was coping with her disappearance. So he decided it was the best time at the moment.

"So, how are you doing? You know, since their disappearance?" Scott asked carefully knowing it was still a soft spot for both him and Derek.

Derek sighed sadly, his lips tugging downwards into a frown but he felt them shake as he tried to put them in a thin line. "I've been searching everywhere. I even went as far as to going to New Orleans but nothing. They just seemed to disappear in thin air."

Scott nodded before stopping his steps and turning to Derek. "Do you think she's could still be alive?"

The alpha frowned, he didn't even know himself. With Peter's bite he didn't know if she managed to heal or her body rejected it but when he seen Peter slash her throat and how she fell limp into the ground. He didn't know.