"Huh? Wha? Are Zayn and Elena kissing yet?" Louis shot up from where he had been sleeping on the floor upon hearing Harry's screeching.

"No!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Harry screamed at the same time I did. After glaring him for a moment, I thought about what Louis said, and whipped my gaze back to him.

"Wait, 'yet'?!"

"Well, yeah, I mean, it's bound to happen some time," He commented casually, like it was common knowledge, and stood up, stretching his muscles out.

Groaning at my two friends, I fell back into the fluffy bed, covering my face with my hands.

"What's going on?" I heard Liam's voice ask sleepily from the couch that he had slept on, gently trying to wake Niall who was asleep on his shoulder.

"ZAYN AND ELENA KISSED!" Harry yelled at the top of his lungs.

"They did? Good for you mate!" Liam smiled at me, like it wasn't a surprise at all.

"No I didn't! Shut up Harry!" I protested.

"Wait, when did you get here, Niall?" Louis suddenly stopped and asked, causing me to remembered that Niall had gone out last night.

"When I came home you guys were all knocked out, so I just fell asleep," He answered.

"How'd the date go?" I inquired, smiling at the boy. At the mention of his date, Niall's face lit up with a bright grin.

"It went great!" Niall replied, "I really like her," He confessed with a sheepish smile.

"Aww, little baby Niallers got a girlfriend!" Harry teased him, getting up and pinching his cheeks. Niall brushed him off, his face growing to be bright red.

The creak of a door interrupted our conversation, and all five of us stopped in our places and turned around to see the door being pushed open slowly.

My heart skipped a beat, as I saw Elena's face come out from behind the door. None of us knew what to do at the sight of her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She whispered with tears in her eyes, not meeting any of our gazes. I was completely confused; Why hadn't we told her what?

Looking for any clues as to what could have happened in the ten minutes she was away, all I noticed was her phone clutched tightly in her right hand. What happened?!

"Elena..." I said gently, starting to walk closer to her. However, in response to my advance, she took a step back, finally making eye contact with me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Elena repeated, louder this time, as the tears that brimmed her eyes were about to fall.

"What do you mean?" I asked in a careful voice. I was hurt by her actions, but tried to understand what in the world she was talking about.

Without another word, she slowly raised up for phone, for all of us to see. It took a moment for my sleep filled eyes to register what we were looking at, but when I did, I froze.

On the tiny screen was a picture of the five of us at an album signing, surrounded by fans screaming our names, and holding signs with 'One Direction' plastered all over them. I heard four gasps from behind me, the other boys just as taken aback by it as I was.

"Elena, you don't understand-"

"Yes I do!" She cut me off, a single tear streaming down her face. "You lied to me! All of you! I thought you trusted me."

"W-we didn't lie, we just... didn't tell the whole truth..." Louis reasoned, trying to calm down the shaking girl, but we all knew it was a bull argument; This was entirely our fault.

"Oh, like that's any better!" She lashed out at him, hurt easily heard in her voice.

"Just give us a minute to explain," I tried to say, but was once again interrupted.

"You've had loads of time to explain! Why didn't you tell me?"

Elena took a step forward, daring me to give her a legitimate answer. I knew her, and I knew that if we had a good reason, she would forgive us, but this time, we didn't have anything.

"Huh? Why?" She continued, getting closer, as more tears fell.

"Exactly." Elena said after a moment. She looked around at each of us, meeting all of our gazes.

In that moment, when she looked into my eyes, I could tell that in her mind she was pleading for us to give her a reason; She hated this just as much as we did. But I had no way to fix it.

Before anyone could say more, Elena was gone, disappearing out the door. My heart told me to chase after her, to make this better, but I didn't know how.

We were all left in shock at her exit. I turned slowly around to the boys, praying that this had all been some sick joke, a figment of my imagination.

But upon the sight of my four best friends, and their hopeless expressions that were riddled with guilt, I knew it was all real. Tears immediately started to fall down my cheeks, my vision becoming blurry from the salty water.

This can't be happening I kept repeating over and over again in my head.

Elena was hurt. And it was all my fault.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: :'( I know, I know, I'm just as sad as you are. We can comfort each other in the comments.

Thanks sooo much for all the comments on the last chapter!!! They really do help encourage me!!!! And an ecnouraged Gracie means a happy Gracie and a happy Gracie is in the mood to write, and a Gracie in the mood to to write means more updates!!! :D Lol, does that even make any sense? Anyway, TANK WU!!!!

I'm still crying because MSG, and I'm so proud of the boys, and they've just come so far, and I can fell the tears approaching :')

I'll be picking a random commenter to dedicate the next chapter to... just so ya know :)

~Grace xx