Chapter 27

A/N: HEYYYYYY :) 'Sup guys?

I JUST STARTED WATCHING SUPERNATURAL, WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF, THESE OBSESSIONS ARE NOT HEALTHY O.O BUT CAN I PLEASE JUST HAVE DEAN WINCHESTER?!?! CAN I JUST HAVE HIM?!?!

I know this sounds stupid, but I'm starting P.E. next semester at school and I'm really scared O.O We have to change into gym clothes, which means getting dressed in front of all of these skinny, beautiful girls, then here I am, a fat ugly walrus -____- why me?

I LOVE YOUUUUUU :)

~Grace xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                        ***Elena’s P.O.V.***

 I was smiling like an idiot as I made my way up the hotel stairs, looking forward to seeing the boys.

 I already felt a million times better now that we had everything worked out. Sure, I was a bit unsure about how their fame might affect us later on down the road, but for now, I would just enjoy the bliss of privacy with my best friends.

 After knocking on the door a couple of times, I stepped back. The door almost immediately swung open, and I was greeted by Zayn, a large grin on his face.

 “Elena,” He said, sounding slightly surprised to see me, but pleased nonetheless.

 “Hey Zayn,” I replied, and he stepped aside to let me in. I walked through the door and into his room, finding the other boys strewn about the room.

 I was greeted with enthusiasm, and took a seat on Zayn’s bed, next to Harry who was laying across it on his back.

 “What’s up, guys?” I asked them.

 “Not much,” Niall answered, “It’s been kind of a boring morning.”

 “Well why don’t you do something fun?” I asked, looking at him like it was the obvious answer.

 “But there’s nothing to do!” Niall whined, grabbing a pillow, and pulling it over his face, muffling his voice.

 “Then find something, silly!” I responded, whacking his leg.

 Interrupting Niall’s comeback, Liam’s phone started beeping from where he was sitting on the couch with Louis. Niall threw me a faux annoyed look, and I replied by sticking my tongue out at him like a little kid.

 “Hello,” Liam said into his phone, not acknowledging that we were all staring at him. “It is? Great! ...Yeah, yeah, we’ll be ready... Okay, later tonight? ...Mhm, that works... cool... okay, bye, thanks.”

 The sandy haired boy hung up, bringing his phone away from his face. “Our house is ready.” He told the other boys.

 “Great!” Zayn said. “When are we moving in?”

 “Paul said that our stuff was delivered this morning, and all we have to do is pick rooms, and get settled.”

 “Who’s Paul?” I interjected, looking around at the boys for answers.

 “Our security guard,” Louis replied, “Or at least, our favorite one. We have many.”

 “Okay then.” I said, not sure of what to say in response.

 “Yeah, so-”

 “Wait a minute,” I interrupted him again, “Your house?”

 “Well, yeah. You didn’t think we’d be staying in a hotel all year, did you?” Harry asked me, giving me a curious look.