Chapter 5

~here's chapter 5 and I'll probably have a few more chapters after this but I'm still not sure how long I'm going to make this story anyways enjoy~

The next day~
Romano was very confused. He looked at his watch. 2:30 in the morning damn I woke up earl he thought. He goes back to thinking about spain of course he couldn't keep the damn bastardo off his mind!!

Spain had let Romano sleep in his bed while he slept on the couch which secretly Romano felt bad about.

He decided to get dressed since he wasn't tired. He put on his make pasta not war shirt and some sweats.

Romano walked down the stairs jumping off the last four steps like a little kid.

He walks to the kitchen sorta noisily until he hears Spain snoring softly and quiets down.

He walks over to the couch seeing him. So peaceful so gorgeously sexy what's this feeling Romano is feeling for him? I thought he was supposed to be like a father.

He brushes Spain's messy brown curls out of his face and the italian bends down and places a soft kiss to his cheek. He'd definitely never do that with conscious Spain.

All the sudden Spain rustles and his hand reaches out and grabs Romano's hand.

He mumbles in his sleep,"Roma... You're.. So.. Sweet..."

Romano squeals at the action blushing heavily and jumping back.

Spain opens his eyes slowly looking up at Romano.

"Buenas noches Roma~" he says in his sweet voice that sweeps Romano off his two feet.

"Buonanotte bastardo" Romano scowls trying not to blush or smile.

"Aw Roma you're so cute" Spain chuckles squeezing Romano's cheek.

"No I'm not" Romano squeals again running back into the kitchen hiding his blushing smiling face.

"Lol siento Roma im sorry please don't hide" Spain runs after him trying to get him to look at him. Spain gets worried that he fucked up until he gets a glance of Romano's smiling blushing face.

"Oh my gosh Roma you're smiling!!" Spain squeals hugging Romano from behind.

"N-no I'm not!!" Romano growls at him and accidentally lets a giggle out when Spain squeezes him.

"Roma Roma Roma~" Spain chants at him twirling Romano around.

Romano squeals and growls and protests but nothing makes Spain stop holding and spinning him around.

"S-Spain" Romano whines blushing which he rarely ever does but he knows if he whines Spain will give him what he wants even though it sorta ruins his pride dang it.

Spain chuckles setting Romano down.

"Te amo Roma I always have" Spain smiles waiting for Romano's response.

~oki 1. This isn't the end haha I just wanted to have this chapter end in a teasing way 2. I'm recommending the story Bulletproof (Spamano) which isn't finished but it's a Spamano duh and it's really good so far and the author, xlovinerdx, is a good writer :3~