He sat in front of her and turned his chair to face her. He lean in close to her and rest his head down on his palm while Elora stared at him with her raised left eyebrow.

"Yes?" Elora started.

"Nothing, I saw you left"

"Oh"

"I..." Draco cleared his throat and sat up straight. Looking at Elora straight into her eyes to see if Elora still hates him. He wants to ask that question because of what happened between him and her last year on Yule Ball night.

"You?"

"Nothing.. I just wanted to ask you if you're alright"

Elora chuckled darkly while leaning her head to the right "I am here, I'm perfectly fine"

"Well.. Just asking"

"Ok?"

"And that I... I" Draco sighed with his head down before looking up at Elora, watching her face expressions closely.

"I missed you" Elora definitely didn't expect that.

"Uh... Well. I missed you too? As friends?" Draco's face lit up when he heard her saying that she missed her but fell down again when she said 'as friends'. Ouch, Draco's thought.

'well.. I can't give it up now right?' Draco thought again.

"Well.. Yeah.. Um-" Draco's got cut off and turned around immediately when the door slammed opened and students began to fill the room up. Draco took one last longing look at Elora before turning back with intidimating, cold expression on his face. But deep down inside him, he felt his heart hurting at the fact that Elora only see him as a friend. Crabbe went down to sit next to him and looked at him with his eyebrows crushed.

"What is wrong, Malfoy?"

"Nothing" Draco replied with his usual cold tone and rest the left side of his face on his palm with his elbow supporting him.

Meanwhile, Hermione came and sit next to Elora and wondering why Draco's sitting so close. She set down her books and bag before sitting down next to Elora who's playing with her hair. Hermione founds Elora's behaviour really odd but she needs to investigate what really happened to her friend during the summer so she starts her acts.

"Hey Elora"

"Hi Hermione"

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing interesting" Elora said and let go of her hair before turning to Hermione to face her.

"Well, I really can't wait to see how Professor Umbridge teach us Defence Against The Dark Arts" Hermione said with so much sarcasm in her tone. Elora chuckled quietly with a smirk plastered on her face.

'I'm excited to see how Umbridge would teach them to defence themselves against me' Elora thought to herself, her inner self laughing at the thought of it.

"Urm... Elora, are you alright?" Hermione said snapping her out of her thoughts. Elora shook her head and give a fake smile at Hermione.

"Yeah, of course.. I'm excited to see that pink lady teach us defense against the dark arts when she looks like a scary pink dark witch herself" they both burst into laughter and proceed to open their books.

Soon, the class is filled with students laughter, chatting and playing around. Elora focuses on reading her book when she's actually thinking about something else in her mind. Hermione been watching Elora's behaviour from the side of her eyes from time to time. Elora knows Hermione is watching her and that's why she's trying hard to not make herself looks suspicious.