𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Okay, big guy. Let's see that big fist. That big o'l fist. Don't be scared, big bad wolf." Stiles taunted him making the hybrid shake her head trying to the stop the human.

"Wouldn't do that." Luna said but Stiles wouldn't listen he gripped onto the Alpha's wrist before making a space between his hand and Derek's fist showing how much room he would have in the vent.

"You see this? That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid st—" He was cut off by Derek punching his hand making him fall against the table and yelp in pain.

Hope's giggles ran through the loft as she watched Stiles yelp in pain. Everyone stared at the little girl with awe, Derek picked up his daughter as he kissed her cheek.

"He could do it." Stiles whimpered before letting out another pain sigh.

"I can get through the wall. Whose following me down?" Derek asked making Luna raise her hand. He nodded before looking over to Peter.

"Don't look at me. I'm not up to fighting speed yet. Honestly, with Isaac out of commission you are not looking at very good odds for yourself. You're lucky, you have a hybrid by your side." Peter said pushing himself up to a sitting position on the steps.

"So what? I'm supposed to just let them die?" Derek asked in disbelief.

"One of them is already dead." Peter pointed out.

"We don't know that." Luna said rolling her eyes at the wolf.

"Do I have to remind you what we're up against here? A pack of alphas, all of them killers. If that's not enough to scare your little testicles back into your stomach. Try and remember that two of them merge together, to turn into one giant alpha."

"Sure, Erica and Boyd were sweet kids." Peter mumbled to himself looking off. The original who laid on the couch stared at the man in disbelief.

"Well, now I could see that even Stiles has
bigger balls than you." Rebekah said making Stiles look at the blonde women with tinted cheeks.

"She's right." He smirked pointing to the blonde making Peter roll his eyes at the two, he crossed his arms in front of them. "Derek. Seriously? Not worth the risk."

Derek sighed looking over to Scott. "What about you?"

Stiles shrugged think Derek was talking to him, "Yeah, if you want me to come."

"Not you." Derek rolled his eyes making Luna grin at their interactions. Stiles pointed to Scott. "You mean Scott."

"I don't know about Erica but if Boyd is still alive, we have to do something." Scott said, looking over to his sister.

"We have to try." She agreed feeling her over protective mother senses kick in. "But?" Derek questioned. Scott looked over to him.

"Who's the other girl? The one locked in there with Boyd?"

·˚ · ·˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ··˚ ·