11

"Namjoon and Jin Hyung are out on a date, so it'll take a while for them to come back."

Hoseok arrived to find his boyfriend curled up on the couch with a blanket over his head. He had the remote in one hand and the other was digging into a packet of potato chips. Yoongi had called him earlier saying that he felt alone and desperately wanted some company and Hoseok arrived as soon as possible. Yoongi flashed his gummy smile when he saw Hoseok. Hoseok thought he looked adorable and giggled. He jumped here and there, trying to avoid the random clothes sprawled across the floor and finally plopped next to Yoongi.

Yoongi lifted an arm and put it around Hoseok, pulling him close. Yoongi smelled like tropical paradise; the scent of Hoseok's favourite cologne which he had gifted him a few weeks back. Hoseok shut his eyes, stretched and sank comfortably next to Yoongi.

"Aren't Namjoon and Jin Hyung celebrating their tenth monthiversary today?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi remembered Jin yelling that it was their tenth monthiversary several times that day, so it was really hard not to miss that.

He shrugged, "Yeah," Suddenly, realization hit him. "Wait, does that mean..?"

Hoseok smiled. "Next month? Yes."

Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "Wow, ten months is a lot. We've been together for that long?"

Hoseok grinned. "I can't believe it either. Time flies so quickly. I'm not complaining though, it has been a really good ten months."

Yoongi hummed happily in response. After a few seconds of comfortable silence, Yoongi skimmed across the television rapidly, trying to find anything good to watch. When Yoongi still hadn't chosen, Hoseok looked up and laughed. "Are you going to select anything?"

Yoongi shrugged and smiled. "I don't know why I'm even trying. I'm going to sleep within half an hour anyway."

Hoseok chuckled, "Just keep the next one you find."

The next movie so happened to be a romantic musical; which seemed perfect for the occasion, but Yoongi groaned loudly. Hoseok read the description and squealed excitedly. He persuaded him to keep it and Yoongi did, because he repeated, "I'm going to sleep anyway."

Hoseok pouted and hoped Yoongi would stay awake with him but he was yawning already, so Hoseok decided to let him sleep and watch the movie alone.

He stood up, which was much to Yoongi's annoyance, to get hold of some tissues because he had a feeling he would need them. Yoongi laughed as he returned. Hoseok rolled his eyes. "As if you haven't cried while watching a movie."

Yoongi thought and shrugged. "Nope."

Hoseok smirked. "Yeah, yeah. I can tell when you're lying."

Yoongi's raised his arms in defeat and sighed. "There was this one time.."

Hoseok laughed and pinched his cheeks. Yoongi scrunched up his nose and turned his attention back to the television screen. He pressed play, sunk back into the couch and held Hoseok's hand in his. His hands were ice cold compared to his own. Yoongi figured Hoseok had forgotten his gloves which were a dumb thing to do, considering the freezing weather outside. He squeezed his hand gently and tried to warm it with his heat. Yoongi pulled Hoseok's other hand and heated it under the blankets. Hoseok sheepishly smiled, apologising for forgetting his gloves. Yoongi gave a look which Hoseok deciphered, "Don't lose your fingers from frostbite; wear the freaking gloves, idiot." Hoseok nodded rapidly and Yoongi smiled.

Ten minutes into the movie, Yoongi had yawned more times than Hoseok could count. Five minutes later, Yoongi's eyelids started feeling heavy. He leaned towards Hoseok and gently placed his head onto his lap. Hoseok adjusted accordingly, his eyes still glued to the screen. Yoongi watched Hoseok's facial expressions change for a few minutes, before smiling to himself and drifting off to sleep.