Steve: Team one, generator approaching malfunction. Meltdown, Team two, repair your generator immediately!

Steve: Team 2, your generator has exploded!

SteveTeam one is way in front. Team one, well done!

Team one got the most points resulting in Kelly winning.

Steve: OK, the next game is called Bubble Waves, this one requires you to pop different colored bubbles for points. You should  avoid holes on the ground that could trap them in a bubble for a few seconds. Avoid or pop other nasty bubbles that may cause harm if they're near you, such as the hand grabber, the stinky teapot, or worse, The Manson's ghost bubble.

*All the angels gasp*

Steve: Use the sharp point of your spatula to pop a bubble, you can dash over holes or into players. When other nasty bubbles or the ghost of Manson bubble appears, either avoid them or pop them. Everybody ready?

All: Yeah!

BACKGROUND MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWW2SzoAXMo

The game is set to a three minute timer. A frenzy of bubbles start to come out of the 30 holes around the platform. The contestants try their best to pop them all, so far Naya is really mastering this game, while Kelly seems to be struggling.

The Ghost of Manson Bubble appears at the 2:25 mark with an evil laugh. 

Charles: Helter Skelter!

Kelly: Oh no!

Heath screams as most of the contestants ran away and hid while others tried their best to pop him, and he deflates like a balloon.

The Bubble Blitz occurs at the 1:45 mark as hundreds of colorful bubbles appear all over them, they were popped instantly in only a few seconds. The contestants tried to isolate themselves from the other players before this happens in order to get many bubbles to themselves.

When the Ghost of Manson Bubble reappeared at the 1:00, a lot of them tried their best to not be a bunch of cowards so they tried their best to shoo him off, and they succeeded as he deflated like a balloon. 

Charles: Oh no! 

The Bubble Blitz occurs  again at the 0:25 mark. Many of the bubbles were popped in only a few seconds.

The game was finished a couple seconds later, Naya has claimed her victory in this one, as Kelly as Naya in the popularity scores are equally high.

Steve: OK, this is the last game for this audition. It's called '100% Charge' Charge yourself up at the Recharge Bays and earn points by zapping spinners to your color. You can join 3 spinners into a triangle for extra points! Pointers: Don't focus solely on the middle or outside parts of the arena. Instead, work your way inward and outward. Sometimes, the other players zap the middle spinner. If the spinners around it have your color, zap the middle spinner to get big points, especially during power surges.

Here are the colors

Heath Ledger: Violet | Brittany Murphy: Purple | Cory Monteith: Red | Anna Nicole Smith: Pink | Elizabeth Taylor: Green | Marilyn Monroe: White | Robin Williams: Indigo | Bernie Mac: Brown | John Witherspoon: Marigold | Natasha Richardson: Blue | Farrah Fawcett: Orange | Naya Rivera: Vermillion | Patrick Swayze: Black | John Ritter: Beige | James Dean: Aquamarine | Lauren Bacall: Chartreuse | Grace Kelly: Magenta | Paul Walker: Gray | Kelly Preston: Yellow | Steve Irwin: Olive Green | Alan Rickman: Sky Blue | JonBenet: Blonde

An electric charge starts to fill up the whole room. 

BACKGROUND MUSIC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E&t=

They all go to their charge bays as fast as they can to charge their spinners.

Then a power surge came at the 2:00 mark, the platform started turning faster, that meant that they would get double points for every spinner they touch.

Another power surge occured at the 0:45 mark, that was when Alan did something very impressive, he turned all the the triangular spots blue and shaped them into the star of David. All the contestants were amazed.

Alan: My power's at its peak! Eat my sand losers!

Time was up and the game stopped. Kelly Preston won that game, and the popularity scores showed that her and Naya were equally high!

Steve calls Jayden again. "So how did our actors do in the auditions for the captive roles," asked Jayden. "They were determined, they were eager, I say, no, no, no...they were not so good," Steve replied sarcastically. "Well surely some were better than the rest." "Well, out of all the contenders, Kelly Preston and Naya Rivera would make the best captives." "Kelly and Naya. Okay then. Thanks, Steve. Order a cab for Mrs.  Preston and Mrs. Rivera, they're needed down to the lab. And make it a yellow dress for Kelly, she should like that." The scene only took 15 minutes to film and they ended up with an automatic system for their bus. Next, they're heading for Honolulu, Hawaii.