CHAPTER 11

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Abhi falls on the ground, whereas Pragya held him tightly. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes. "I'm... alright, Pragya." Abhi stammered.

"No, you are not alright," Pragya said sobbing. People crowded around them. "What to do now? Blood is flowing a lot." Pragya became tensed, and she doesn't know what to do. "Let me call the ambulance." Pragya dialed the number. As Abhi felt exhausted, he fainted soon. Pragya became afraid, seeing him unconscious.

Gauri, who came out of her house, looked at the sight and rushed towards them. "Pragya, what happened?"

"Someone shot him. We have to take him to the hospital." Pragya said, dialing the ambulance. "Hello, Ambulance."

The ambulance came. Pragya and Gauri went with Abhi along to the hospital in the ambulance. While on the way, Pragya called Rachana and informed about the incident.

Rachana rushed to the hospital and looked at Pragya, who was crying vigorously, whereas Gauri was consoling her. "Pragya." Rachana came towards her, whereas Pragya hugged her tightly. Rachana hugged her in return, crying.

"Everything is because of me only," Pragya said, crying.

"Stop saying that yaar," Gauri said.

"No Gauri. If he didn't come with me, this wouldn't have happened. Look now..."

"Shh... Nothing will happen to him. He has crossed many hurdles like this, and he would cross this too." Rachana consoled her.

After some Hours

In the Hospital

"How are you feeling now?" Ravi asked.

"Feeling better," Abhi said, sitting comfortably on the bed. "Did they caught them?"

"No. Everyone got escaped. One was caught, but he too killed himself before we arrest him." Ravi said whereas Abhi closed his eyes in disappointment.

"How can you be duty conscious at this condition also?" Rachana growled, entering the room. "Do you know? We were standing outside, fearing that something would have happened to you, but here you both are discussing the case."

"It's my duty, Rachana."

"Duty my foot. You can give a holiday to your job for some days." Rachana growled whereas Abhi signed. "And please console Pragya."

"Is she is still crying? Why she didn't come to see me?"

"She is very adamant about leaving the city. She is blaming herself."

"What? After this, only she should be cautious. Their target was not me."

"What?" Ravi asked shockingly. "So, they tried to kill Pragya?"

"Yes. I can't understand why they tried to kill her. She is their donor and how can they attempt to kill her." Abhi got confused.

"Don't take the stress. Take a rest." Rachana said.

"Where is she?"

"She is waiting outside to say goodbye to you."

"What nonsense? Call her inside immediately." Nodding, Rachana went inside.

"Rachana is right. Take rest. After you got fine, let's talk about this case. No hurry." Ravi said whereas Abhi nodded. Ravi went from there.