(And that pizza shot is not owned by my dad)

"Manik" anurag glared at him as if telling him to shut up..

He nodded obidiently and started having his pizza..
___________________________

"Guys let's just kidnapped prisha kapoor" manik said..

"What an idea? Tell me what will you gonna do with her aachar daloge kya" nandini said being frustrated..

(What will you gonna do? Would you make a pickle out of it?)

"Manik don't use your brain because you don't have one" anurag said angrily..

"I am hurt" manik said pouting..

"Guys tomorrow is visarjan" manik said..

"So?" The other three asked in unison and manik smirked..

"Dad isn't accompanying us as he have pain in his leg so tomorrow I will be anurag and nandini will be mannat" manik said grinning..

"Isse kya hoga?" Anurag asked..

"That picha I mean prisha will be there so we will confuse her usko aise confuse karenge ke woh darr jayegi then I am 100 percent sure she will complain to dad that you have an affair with other girl..after that I'll handle everything" manik said and stretched his hands like a king..

(She will get scared)

"Manik are you sure that you can handle everything" nandini asked..

"Don't take tension Miss Musibat" manik said winking at her..

"Guys bas kuch gadbad mat karna" mannat said..

(Guys just don't messed it up)

"Nahi hogi gadbad I'll handle everything" manik said..

(We won't)

"What if dad doesn't give us a permission to accompany you both in visarjan" nandini said biting her nails..

"I'll handle that I'll talk with yash uncle" anurag said..

"Call right now infront of us" nandini said..

"Fine" he took out his phone from his pocket and dialled yash's number..

"Hello?" They heard the voice..

"Hello uncle it's me Anurag" he said..

"Yeah anurag say anything important?" He asked from other side..

"Uncle actually tomorrow is Ganpati Visarjan so.."

"Now what to say?" He whispered to manik..

Manik slapped his forhead and snatched the phone from his hand "uncle manik here actually na tomorrow is visarjan..nandini and mannat want to accompany us but they are scared" nandini glared at him angrily..

"Uncle please give them permission they are very scared because your and dad's " he stopped and took a deep breath..

"They are our friends uncle and we don't want to destroy it because of your and dad's differences" manik said.."I hope you are getting my point uncle"

"If my daughters want to accompany you both then I won't stop them" yash said from other side..

"Thank you uncle and you don't need to take tension about anything I Manik Malhotra will drop them safely to your place after visarjan and also guards will be there" manik said happily..
__________________________

"Nandini and Mannat please wear same outfits tomorrow" manik said and they nodded..

"I think we should leave it's pretty late" mannat said and nandini nodded..

The Murthy Twins left..

"Now I won't leave you" anurag said angrily and manik gulped..

"What I did bhai" he asked innocently..

"Seriously manik? Dad is calling me continuously aab main kya karu" anurag said being frustrated and manik smirked..

(Now what would I go?)
_________________________________

It's already 7pm when The Malhotra Twins stepped inside the Mansion..

"Where were you both?" Raj asked as they stood infront of him..

Manik's pov..

"And anurag you said you are going office huh? But you didn't went there and even cancel the meeting" dad shouted "what type of behavior is this Mr Anurag Malhotra" I looked at anurag as he was looking down and muttering curses to me..

"When I told you take a leave you didn't and then all this" dad was getting hell angry...

I have to handle this..

"Dad dad listen actually Anurag was with me..and he didn't cancel the meeting it was me I did" I said and dad looked at me angrily..

"Today anurag accompanied me to the studio because I was getting scared for the recording and even he was there talking with my manager it was important dad"

"Manik I already told you not to poke nose in business as you already chosed your profession" dad said angrily..

"Come on dad I just postponed the meeting anurag will handle it later and it wasn't that important and we are just 24 we also have right to enjoy our life" I said in duh tone..

"But manik anurag you should atleast respond to our calls we were getting tensed" said mom..

"I am so sorry mom we were actually very busy today and after that we went to fashion house because tomorrow is visarjan and we didn't have indian outfits to wear" I said..

"Fine go and freshenup..I am sending snacks for you both" mom said and we nodded and literally ran upstairs..
____________________________________

okay how's the update? Liked it or loved it..

Ganpati visarjan in next update!! I promise you all will going to laugh in next chapter!! Excited?

MaNan first kiss in the rain😍😍😍 damnnnn I am so excited 😆😆

Rate the update 1-10..

Okay guys let me tell you one thing MaNan don't know that ManAn are married ok!!😆😆