❄️ thank you ❄️

Todoroki pov^

Thursday rolled around and I waited at the park just how (y/n) requested as I waited I started to feel weird again just the same as when Mr.Han said those words about (y/n). I started to space off when out of nowhere the light turned dark "guess who?" I heard the sweet melody of (y/n)'s voice fill my ears and decided to tease her "mm let's see my grandma?" I held in my laugh as she removed her hands from my face and placed herself right in front of me. "rude! are my hands that dry? wait Todoroki-chan are you teasing me?!" as she questions I realized that it was out of character for me to do these things, but if it's her it's okay cause I want to share different sides of me with her. "You're making up stuff in your head" I lied only making her laugh and grabbing me by my wrist while dragging me to who knows where "Okay we're here" I catch my breath and noticed a huge fairs wheel "oh I thought we were-" I stopped talking as I saw her eyes water a bit "uh come on hurry" I grabbed her hand and felt my face go hot. We get on and it goes completely silent "so um how did it go with your friend?" i ask "Oh! um well hehe she actually liked what you suggested so she might just give it a shot "oh that good to hear" (A/N: This is going to be the most cliche momment but im going to do it anyway) The conversation started to flow comferably intill out of a drama my sister watched the fairs wheel stopped "We will see whats wrong?!" the guy said, but i couldn't sit their and do nothing so i get up "come on we can help" i told (Y/n) but she just kept her eyes shut "Hey are you okay come on, wait don't tell me you haven't gotten over your fear of hights ?!" she looked but petrofied. i made a whole ice slide and caried her bridal style "hold on tight" the whole way down her eyes were shut as if she opend them a bomb would go off "okay we're here, but you want to help me get the rest down?" i ask but she shook her head "i can't i'm pathetic" i looked at her and said "well i heard that Bokugou said he would serpass you no matter what" i then looked at her hands smoking out freezing cold air "My ass! I won't let him" and like that she didn't even give me a chance to help her out. We wait no more like she got everyone down and safe when finally Pro heroes arrived. "You kids should have waited for pro heros to get here, but good job ill gives you that" (Y/n) and I bowed in apology and walked off back to the park where we sat on a bench when...

"hey, Todoroki what would you do if out of nowhere someone confessed to you?"

"Probably reject them because I'm not cut out to be in a relationship"

"oh haha but I mean your a nice-"

"But I guess if it was you I wouldn't think twice and say yes"

"what made you think- I mean-"

My heart kept sinking at the silence that surrounded us at the moment with no eye contact.

"Okay then Shoto Todoroki I have feelings for you and every time I want to hold your hand and be able to hug you tightly no matter what, I want to be there by your side and help you through the tough times"

I felt my heart raised that I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead and hugged her.

"Okay I feel the same way so why not become more than friends?"

"I would love that"