❄️ seacrets ❄️

Todoroki pov^

As a child so many things have happened, one of those ended up physically scaring me, but what I hated the most is that my father called himself a hero when he is being eaten by envy and anger for the fact that he is not the number one hero. I locked the door of my room knowing he could just burn the noble off, but I could care less "boink, boink" I got up and looked out my window to only see a (your height) with (c/h) waving for me to come down. I open my window and jump off to the only land on two legs "huh and they say only cats can land perfectly" I thought as I approach (y/n) my eyes widen as she wraps her hands around my waist sending shivers up my spine and making my face feel a bit hot.

"You idiot"

"what are you talking about,?"

"You can't just walk away from me and not say anything, I know its hard to live with your dad but you are you and no one else I know your not your dad"

"I'm sorry (y/n) but you don't know anything about me"

I knew I was lying to her and my face, but I couldn't let her get involved in my family problems again.

"Stop I know what you are doing and I won't have it, to others you're a mystery but to me, you will never be"

She hugged me and ran off like petals being swayed by the wind I went back inside and lay down not knowing what to make out of the conversation, but I was quickly interrupted by my dad yelling my name from across the house. I dragged my feet feeling like all we are going to do is "practice" like always "get into a fighting stands" I did as I was told and fought "go ahead" we were at it for about six hours straight before he finally called it off "good job, that way you'll surpass AllMight in no time" I walked out and sighed out of annoyance. I got in the shower and went to bed to only get a text.

(Nickname)

* Hey I'm sorry for the outburst

~ It's fine I probably deserved it

* I just couldn't take the fact that you wouldn't talk to me

~ sorry it's just been a long time since you've been there to talk

*Sorry but I hope it you can trust me again :)

~ yeah thanks, well see ya tomorrow

* night

I had forgotten how much I needed someone I just wish that after school I didn't need to come back home. The next few weeks were the same intill Mr. Izawa announced that we will be staying at the dorms so it will be easier to do the training camp, which caused everyone to jump up out of excitement. I looked to my right and saw (y/n)'s cheeks with a tint of pink and a cute smile on her face "damn why do I feel weird". The next following weeks were just packing and unpacking, intill we all heard a screech in the living room making all of the sprints out of our rooms.

"who the hell is making so much fucking noise"

"you know Bokugou you could expand your vocabulary"

"Oh just it Ida"

As those two morons, we arguing I realized (y/n) on the floor with a hurt face expression.

"hey are you ok"

"umm yeah I'm fine"

I saw that her ankle was redder than a tomato and purposely pressed it.

"ouch!? what the heck Todoroki"

"I thought you were fine"

" (●'◡'●)ノ "

I carry her bridal style "you guys need to stop arguing!" I yelled at both ida and Boukugou "you guys didn't even pay attention after you got into an argument" as I walked away all the girls kept talking with each other "are you okay" then Momo asked, "yes I'm fine". We finally go to my room and for a while, it was just silent.