Chapter 2:Bus and Shake

A few hours later the class was already finished and she ride on the school bus and when she was in.The bus went on it's way,and she takes a sit on the middle row with right beside was her classmate he was tall wearing grey sweater and have black hair which is on up position with his arms on the window taking a look into the view.So she ask "Ahem...Well how's your...artwork going?" She said with a smile but the he just keep looking the view "Doing great! Yes cause i do too eheh.." he still looking at the window "What's ya height? Ya tall aren't ya?" She ask with a little bit confusion and height and her classmate response back but not in the very respectful way "How many mouths ya have? Can you shut up?" He said without looking at her 'Well how rude are ya? Yes ya maybe handsome as a hell but noooo ya have an attitude mister..' she mutters and she thought he can't hear that but he did hear it "Ya know i can hear ya..right?" And her eyes open wide when she hear him talk like that "Ummm yeahhhhh buttttt...i WAS JUST JOKING ehehehe..ya know man o to man o" she said and then the bus stops and her classmate already reach his location he stand up and said "Yeah i don't like to talk on weirdos...especially have an obssession with horrors and a bisexual.." he said while walking away and Jade said 'Ugh..like what the hell is wrong with bisexual? Oh i get it he was gayy of course all handsome mens are gay...just like sir Alby..he was handsome and a rich man but damn! He was just like floating in the cloud dressing in the ballerina costume..speaking of.." while she said that she imagined her teacher leaping in the cloud dressed as a ballerina with a background music which Sugar Plum fairy and the pop that out on her mind and shake her head off 'Brrrr...men..it worst than i imagine' she said and then the bus stop and driver said "Hey! Little girl! Ya reach ya landmark!" He said while taking a sip on his cigarette and then she stands up quickly and while she was walking on the bus Apollo stretch is foot so she can trip and then she does and her face fell on the bus floor. And everyone laugh."Oh!Ow shhhh! Ya okay?" The bus driver saw it on the mirror and ask for a concern "Yeah i'm fine.." she said while standing up and glare at Apollo and continue her tracks and went down and then the door of bus closed and then her clothes got it "Huh?! Wait! Wait!" And then the bus stop.And the bus driver open it and say "Oh,sorry kid.." he said and she respond "It's fine.." and then the bus went off.But before that Diana one of her classmate call her and throw her some shake and it went one her face and then she laugh as bus goes off and then there was a sign didn't she it coming and bump her head in there and then she get back inside of the bus.Seeing this by Jade she smirk 'Heh...Karma.." and then she went home with a shake on her face.