Chapter 96

☆♡☆♡☆trusting you is my decision, proving me right is up to you☆♡☆♡☆
************************************
Oscar
******
My head is pounding. I nearly don't sit up in time before the vomit comes out. When my eyes open, it's only to be slapped in the face, for having just puked in some chicks lap.

"God! What is wrong with you," she yells.

Her high pitched yell causes my head to boom. What the fuck happened? A few drinks is one thing but to wake up so fucked up? I can't even remember the last time I woke up so messed up. The last thing I remember was agreeing to smoke a blunt. Then...nothing.
Maybe a foggy memory of one of the guys showing up with some girls but that's about it. What time is it? 12PM.
Fuck, I was supposed to be at the club by now. I'd skipped out doing some paperwork last night to have a drink with the guys. And I was supposed to take Bells to school this morning.
Fuck.
Bells.
I look to see how many calls I missed. No text messages. And only two calls from Maggie. Though apparently I've been tagged in a picture.
I open it and groan.

'Oscar D'Amore has been spotted with his arm around a new girl

'Oscar D'Amore has been spotted with his arm around a new girl. Question is, how will his ex feel about it?'

Yeah, exactly. Bells is gonna kill me. And I don't really know who this girl is anyway. Who invited her? I look around for Seth. He's nowhere to be seen. To be honest, I'm not even sure where I am. We started out at the bar on main street. But this isn't that place.
I stand, my head spinning and my knees shakey. No pants. And a condom on the floor. Surely, I didn't. I couldn't. I wouldn't do that. No matter how fucked up I was. I'm surprised that I even have my wallet or my phone. I call Seth and he doesn't answer. Bells won't be out of class until two. And I didn't drive here. Fuck. Calling Lex is the last person I want to but...

Two rings and I get...

"Where the fuck have you been?"

I hold the phone back from my ear until it's safe.

"I'm not really sure where I've been. But I need you."

I grab up my jeans and yank them on.

"Do you realize what is all over town? You and those dumbass friends of yours got all fucked up. Posted it on Snapchat and Instagram. You do remember that you're engaged, don't you? Or was that just a bunch of crap?"

"I know I'm engaged. It wasn't supposed to get this out of control. We had a few drinks and we were supposed to come back home. I don't know how any of this happened."

"You better pray that this doesn't screw up thing with Arabella. You were supposed to be here at this club you want to open. I can't do my job and yours."

I look down at the condom.

"Lex, I think I fucked up."

"Where are you?"

At 2pm, I wait for Bells to come out of her class. She's the last to step out. It feels like every pair of eyes looks me over with disgust. Judging me. And then she steps out. She barely gives me a glance. She turns and walks right past me.