Working at the "Lakewood Turbo Plaza!!"

Jynx's Pov.

'Another day at the plaza' I thought as I swept the floor, today was going pretty calm as usual maybe not so much for Enid thou. I yawned and sat down for a bit looking around as soon as I sat down it was cold very cold, I got up and went to the break room ' so cold ' I sat on the couch and curled up soon falling asleep. Not to long I was awake because of something poking me I opened up my eyes, and jumped back a bit "the hell k.o!? were you watching me sleep!? " I said glaring at him, he jumped back pretending he wasn't doing anything " nope " he lied. I rolled my eyes and sat up " yes? " I said yawning he messed with his shirt, smiling at me " i-is it ok if I sit here with you? " He said smiling "yeah, sure just no funny business " I said yawning.

Some time later-

Mr.Gar stormed in like he usually does yelling at the top of his lungs, we rushed to stand in line straightening up waiting for his orders. He stared down at us " Alright, it's closing time which one of you is gonna stay and clean up!?" He growled, then rad just had to make a snarky remark "Can't I'm like going out with my girlfriend selena so- sorry can't help ya there " Rad commented smirking and heading out the door. He then looked at Enid for a response "Can't " is all she said and left, just me and K.o....Me and K.o.... this was gonna be a long day but eh it doesn't bother me much. Mr.Gar threw the cleaning supplies at up "get to work " he said leaving, I grabbed the sponge and spray bottle shrugging and heading my way to the counter wiping it down.

K.o's pov.

Yay! Finally I got some help with cleaning, I didn't really need it because I'm pretty skilled at cleaning. I looked over at Jynx to see if she needed help, didn't look like it...but, the calm rested look on her face was different. Her white locks of hair shining in the dim lights ,a calm look , and the highlights in her eyes, smiling to herself before glancing at me. She then stared back at me "yes k.o? " She said, blushing from embarrassment I turned and bumped into a shelf, causing her to giggle and smile.

She has a beautiful smile.

Jynx's pov.

I stopped giggling " ok, let's hurry up " I said helping him up and closing down the shop.