Chapter 3 - Old Friends

It was currently night when standing infront of Kouh Academy a young Fox Spirit named Maeko was currently hugging Y/n while slightly crying as her sister and friends watched.

Y/n : "hello Maeko, you've grown into a beautiful young lady"

Maeko(crying) : "w..why did you leave"

Y/n gently placed his arms around Maeko.

Y/n : "I'm sorry, I really am....let it all out young Fox"

As they hugged Machiko Maeko's older sister along with their two friends Narumi and Miyo, had began making their way to them.

Machiko : "its been a long time Y/n, Gray Wolf"

Y/n : "I see you've all grown up since we last spoke"

Machiko : "yeah....why don't you come to our place, we can catch up"

Y/n : "sure"

Timeskip

After following the girls, Y/n and Gray Wolf saw that the girls were living in a wooden mansion in the forest, as Y/n was sitting on the couch he hand both Gray Wolf and Maeko laying on his lap.

Y/n : "you all have grown up quite the bit haven't you"

Machiko : "yeah...thats what happens when people grow up"

Y/n : "yeah I guess your right...although I'm surprised at Myio the most"

Myio : "what why me"

Y/n : "well...I thought you were a boy"

Myio : "WHAT"

As the girls all laughed.

Narumi : "to be fair....you were a tomboy growing up"

As Myio got annoyed.

Y/n : "I'm sorry Myio, but you turned out to be a beautiful young lady....and going by the nickname you 4 have gotten I say most boys agree"

As the 4 girls turned red Y/n chuckled a little. After they chatted for a bit long Y/n decided it was time to head home as tomorrow was a school day.

Maeko : "why don't you stay here, there's extra room"

Y/n sighed knowing they wouldn't expect them to take no for an answer....

Timeskip

The next day after class was finished everyone began packing their things and began leaving, as they did Maeko and Gray Wolf were talking with Y/n when they saw Rais and her peerage along with Serafell.

Y/n : "Maeko why don't you head home with the others....there's things I need to take care off"

As Maeko left Y/n and Gray Wolf had turned to the group of Devils that had just walked in.

Y/n : "why are you here, for one school is over and two she isn't a student here"

Serafell : "we've came to talk about the arranged marriage"

Y/n : "have you now"

Serafell : "our parents along with the Satan's have decided it would be best for us to move in with you to grow our relationship"

Y/n : "that's funny cause I don't give a damn what they say....why don't you go back to whatever hole you came from, I will never in a million years marry into such a gutless, spineless discrass of families like the Phenex and Sitri"

As Y/n began packing his things away.

Issei : "why don't you get over it....it was years ago and they made a mistake"

Y/n quickly turned grabbing Issei by his neck and lifting him off the ground.

Y/n : "you listen to me you weak waste of oxygen, if you or any of your disgusting race ever mention her or her death again, I'll make sure you all know the pain of losing the ones you care for"

Y/n through Issei to the ground making him cough as he was crushing his wind pipe.

Y/n : "let's go Gray Wolf....we're done here"

After making their way home Y/n headed straight to his room while the girls looked concerned about him.

Timeskip

Y/n was laying in bed thinking about his time with Mary when his door opened and Gray Wolf walked in.

Gray Wolf : "Y/n"

Y/n : "wolfie..why are you here"

Gray Wolf : "you didn't come down for something to eat...we got worried about you so I came to check"

Y/n : "I'm fine...."

As Y/n lid there on his bed Gray Wolf had locked the doors and approached him. Y/n was surprised to see Gray Wolf lay down beside him.

Y/n : "what are you doing Wolfie"

Gray Wolf : "do you remember...back when it was me, you, Mary and the others"

Y/n chuckled.

Y/n : "how couldn't I, you lot gave me the worse headaches I've ever had"

Gray Wolf giggled remembering all the pranks she and the others use to pull on Y/n.

Gray Wolf : "do you....ever think we'll see them again"

Y/n : "I don't know, maybe I told them to go their separate ways"

As they laid in silence for a few more minutes.

Gray Wolf : "hey Y/n...I was thinking should we get them to come here, we could have sort of party"

.....

Gray Wolf : "Y/n"

Gray Wolf turned to see Y/n had fallen asleep beside her, Gray Wolf smiled as she watched him fast asleep.

Gray Wolf(Mind) : "Mary was right, you sleep just like a baby"

Gray Wolf placed her hand on his cheek.

Gray Wolf : "I wonder how you'd react if Mary told you what she told us hehehe"

Flashback

Mary : "I know you girls ha e feelings for Y/n"

??? : "what, no we don't what makes you think I'd love that idiot for"

Mary : "I don't mind, after all if it wasn't for him we would of never of met"

Myio : "wait you mean"

Mary : "yup, I'll happily share him with you..but let's not tell him yet. I want it to be a surprise"

Flashback End

Gray Wolf : "good night Y/n"

After Gray Wolf had fallen asleep for the night what they didn't realise was that just arriving in Kouh was a group of people.

??? : "are you sure he's here"

??? : "yeah I sure, let's rest for the night we have a new school tomorrow"

??? : "aww man, why do we have to go"

??? : "because if I heard currently....Y/n works at Kouh Academy"