Chapter 1 - A Place Where No One Goes

Sitting at his fishing spot Y/n was sitting in silence as he couldn't help but remember the moments he spent with his first love....a young female human girl named Mary, from the time they met to the time they fell in love he cherished every single moment of it....but it was all ruined when a group of people murdered Mary and their unborn child making Y/n go on a rampage destroying everything and everything that got in his way....

??? : "Master...."

Y/n turned to see his familer and friend Gray Wolf standing there.

Gray Wolf : "Master

Gray Wolf : "Master...are you ok"

Y/n : "yeah...I'm just thinking that's all"

Gray Wolf looked down as she was there the day Mary was killed. She had also for the first time seen Y/n go into a fit of rage and the destruction that he left behind....since that day she has been focused on making Y/n happy no matter what the cost.

Gray Wolf : "Master I have a gift for you...I hope you like it"

Y/n looked to see she had a fish in her hands, he smiled a little and she had always been there for him making his life more enjoyable....

Y/n : "thank you Wolfie"

Gray Wolf slightly blushed at the Nickname she was given by Y/n a long time ago. The truth is that she really had a crush on Y/n but the day she was going to tell him was the day Mary was killed so she decided not to tell him as she didn't know how he would react and also respect for Mary as they were like sisters..

3rd Person P.O.V

As Y/n was fishing and Gray Wolf had her head on his lap heading in their direction was a large group of people heading their way.

Issei : "how much longer do we have to walk"

Sona : "if you continue to complain about it, it will take longer to get there"

Saji : "who lives in the middle of the Antarctica, there's nothing but snow and ice everywhere...and why do we have to wear this really heaveny fur cloths for"

Sirzechs : "this type of weather can kill a Phenex like Ravel and Riser, even with their fire its still not enough to deal with the harsh weather here, these cloths were designed to withstand this weather that's why we informed you to not remove it no matter what happens"

As the group continued walking they saw a strange sight, a boy with Blue hair sitting in the middle of the cold fishing....

3rd Person P.O.V

As the group got closer to the boy they spotted a girl laying on his lap, as they got closer the girl sat up and began sniffing around before looking at them.

??? : "I smell a cat"

Sirzechs : "excuse me, but who are you"

.....

As the girl began to slightly growl the boy placed a hand on her head whoch seemed to calm her down.

??? : "and why are devils in the middle of nowhere"

Sirzechs : "I see so you know we are devils....My name is Sirzechs Lucifer one of the Devil Kings, I have with my little sister Rias Gremory and her peerage Akeno Himejima, Kiba Yuuto, Koneko Toujou, Rossweisse, Asia Argento, Gasper Vladi, Xenovia Quarta and finally Issei Hyoudou"

??? : "I don't care about your title or your name, I asked why are you here"

Lord Phenex : "we are here because both my household The Phenex Household and The Sitri Household made a large mistake years ago.....years ago we..."

??? : "killed my lover and Child"

Everyone's eyes widen as the boys eyes suddenly turned a dark blue and a snow storm began, as the boy stood up they all began to get pushed back by a very strong wind....

??? : "I'm going to end you for what you did"

As his power kept growing.

Issei : "D..Draig let's g..."

Issei looked to see that everyone's hands and feet were beginning to get covered in ice.

Lord Phenex : "w..we came to apologise, we want to ask you to forgive our family for what they did"

??? : "after what you did you have the nerve to show up looking for me...asking for forgiveness"

As he was about to fire an attack which would no doubt kill all of them instintly, the girls suddenly wrapped her arms around him.

??? : "let me go Gray Wolf...I need to kill them"

Gray Wolf : "I can't do that Y/n....before she died Mary asked me to look after you....she loved you Y/n she never wanted to see you angry or upset...please"

Y/n's eyes widen.

Y/n : "what"

Flashback

Gray Wolf was kneeling on the ground crying as her sister figure was currently bleeding out to death, as Y/n went on a rampage.

Mary : "....s.stop..h..him"

Gray Wolf(crying) : "what"

Mary : "p...please...I..I...will always...love him,....t..take care of him..........wolfie"

Flashback End

Y/n looked and for the first time seen Gray Wolf crying her eyes out while holding on to him, after he stopped his power he hugged her as she cried.

Y/n : "wolfie....lets go home"

As they packed their things and got ready to leave....

Boost

Y/n turned to see a brown haird boy with a red gauntlet on.

Issei : "hey you almost killed us"

As Issei was about to attack a ice Spike went through his hand and the gauntlet making him scream in pain.

Y/n : "leave....before I change my mind"