Prologue

In the underworld a meeting was being held, in this meeting was Lord and Lady Phenex of the Phenex Household, their daughter Ravel Phenex she was along with Rias and her peerage who also had Irina tag along, Lord and Lady Sitri and their daughters, one of the great Satan's Serafall Leviathan and Sona along with her peerage"

Serafall/Ravel : "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING MARRIED"

Both girls were in complete shocked as they had just found out that they were in an engagement with someone they had never even heard of.

Ravel : "but I don't want to marry this person"

Lord Phenex : "I'm sorry, but we can't call it off....this is much different than the engagement between Riser and Rais"

Serafall : "why didnt you tell me"

Lady Sitri : "we were going to tell you but the war broke out....we our selfs just remembered a few weeks ago"

Issei : "I'll fight him then"

Everyone looked at him smiling minus Serafall and Ravels parents.

Ravel : "Issei"

??? : "I'm sorry Issei but you will do no such thing"

Everyone turned to see Sirzechs along with Azazel, Micheal and the other Satan's.

Rias : "but brother"

Sirzechs : "no buts Rias, we can't allow Issei to interfere in this"

Issei : "there has to be something to help them"

Azazel : "unless you want to see the underworld frozen then no"

Xenovia : "frozen?"

Everyone was confused apart from a few people.

Lady Phenex : "there's something we haven't told most of you...."

Ravel : "wht have you told us mum"

......

Lady Phenex : "the person you're engaged to....is a Phoenix God"

Serafall/Ravel : "a Phenex God"

Issei : "so what, why do they have to marry him"

......

Lord Phenex : "it happened before the war began"

3rd Person P.O.V

Lord Phenex : "back then both the Phenex and Sitri households were very...stubborn, our ancestors were prideful and wanted power over everything"

Lord Sitri : "both out households heard of a being that was on pair with Great Red...Known As The Ice Phoenix God, when they heard this they attempted to get the Phoenix to marry their daughters in hopes of creating a powerful child.....but what they found was the Phoenix God had already falling in love....with a Human girl"

Irina : "what happened next"

Lady Phenex : "......they 2 households....killed the girl and her unborn child"

Everyone's minus the ones who already know eyes widen in shock.

Lady Phenex : "they thought by getting ride of the girl....The Phoenix would have to pick their daughters to impregnate"

Azazel : "after he found out wht happened he went on a rampage....killing anyone who came across him he even beat up Ophis and The Heavenly Dragon's for attempting to talk to him"

Akeno : "is that true Ddraig"

Ddraig : "yes, although at the time we didn't know his reason for rampaging like he did"

......

Lady Sitri : "we came to a decision a few years ago that both our first daughter would marry him....in hopes of helping him cure his ever lasting hatred to us"

Lady : "we know this isn't fair....but it's the only way we can try to make peace with the one thing that darkens our families history"

Elsewhere

As this meeting continues elsewhere a young looking boy could be seen sitting on a chair Fishing through a hole he had made in the ice, this boy had short Blue hair and eyes to match.

This young man was called Y/n Phoenix

This young man was called Y/n Phoenix....other wise known as The Ice Phoenix God. And beside him was a photo of the one he once loved.

Y/n : "I miss you....Mary"

Mary"