Saturday

No one's POV

Everyone had finished unpacking and was not in the common area. Denki was in his room trying to decide whether he joins everyone or not. Shinsou was doing the same thing. Shinsou decided to check on Denki. He knocked on the blondes door and almost immediately, the door opened. "Just coming to check on you. Are you gonna join everyone?" Shinsou asked "oh im fine and im probably not going to join everyone." Denki replied. He closed his door and Shinsou went back to his room.

Shinsou's POV
I was about to leave my room when i heard someone scream. I quickly sprint out of my dorm room to see a few people. Some were my classmates, most were people ive never seen before. Dad had rushed in and was holding a man with light blue hair with his scarf. The blue haired guy touched dads scarf and it. Disentigrated? Oh shit.

No one's PoV
These werent normal people who were lost. These were villains. Denki
rushed out of his room when he heard a scream. The scream came from Momo Yaoyorozu. Kaminari and Shinsou froze. Hitoshi tried to use his quirk on the villains but Aizawa was trying to cancel everyines quirk. Even the students. Denki tried to electricute the villains but obviously, it didnt work. A blonde girl with space buns ran at Hitoshi, about to stab him. Denki didnt know what to do except try to protect shinsou which led to him getting stabbed.

~timeskip brought to you by me getting a 20% on one of my tests :D

Everyone who was injured, Denki, Jirou, Uraraka, was rushed to Recovery Girls office. Jirou and Uraraka were fine while denki was unconscious. Hitoshi visted denki, waiting for him to wake up. "Its all my fault. I should have been the one to be stabbed, not you Kami. Im sorry." He said crying. Shinsou kissed denki's hand lightly, hoping for a miracle. He stayed at the infirmary all night.

~the next day

Shinsou was holding denkis hand, crying. Kaminari lightly squeezed his hand. "OH MY GOD" hitoshi shouted.

352 words