A Week Part 2

Shinsou
A week till the first day and dads are freaking out. Theyve been trying to prepare themselves for a month. "Im gonna go to Starbucks. "Do you guys want anything?" I ask. "Coffee" Aizawa replied. I walk to Starbucks. Its only a 5 minute walk so its unecessary to drive. Once i arrive, the usual almost empty shop has a new customer? Hes got yellow hair with a black lightning bolt. I just ignore him and order before leaving as soon as our drinks are finished.

~timeskip brought to you by me getting a 60% on one of my tests :D

No ones POV
It's finally the first day of UA high. The day everyone, well almost everyone, was looking forward to. Kaminari was running late. Once he finally arrived, he spotted Hitoshi almost immediatly. Shinsou ignored basicslly everyone who approached him. "Hi! Im Denki Kaminari!" Denki says to shinsou as he sat down "i dont need friends." Hitoshi replied. Kaminaris smile dropped to a small frown.

Kaminari
He doesn't like you. No one likes you.
You're wrong.
Cant you see? They only hang out with you because you look lonely.
Wrong again.
They dont even care about your feelings.
Maybe you're right
Your not valid
Thats correct.
(My heart is about to break.)
Fag
Useless
Worthless
Piece of shit
No one likes you
For once, i agree. I disnt end up paying attention in class since the bell for lunch rang pretty quickly. I didnt dare walking to the cafeteria. Instead i walk to the roof. No im not going to kill myself im just gonna sit up there. Alone. Hopefully. Once im at the roof I sit in the center and stare at the beautiful blue sky. No clouds. I didnt realise i wasnt alone. I was zoned out. Are the voices right? Am i just a loner who has nothing? Am I- "do you mind if i sit with you" its that purple haired guy from before. The one who doesnt want friends. "S-sure" i reply. Dammit Kaminari. You cant even say one word without stuttering. "Im denki Kaminari." "Hitoshi Shinsou. This doesnt mean we're friends Kami." Did he just call me Kami? I dont know whats going on. My face feels hot. I think im blushing? Ill deal with this later.

~later
No ones POV
Everyone got assigned a dorm. They just had to pack and unpack. Which will happen on Saturday, tomorrow.

Quick A/N whoo first time ive updated twice in a row! Im not going to let this story die but i am very busy so yee. For anyone wondering about the words in Kaminaris head, when i said my heart was going to break, yes i am LGBT. I am transgender and pansexual.