Chapter Eight

You held your son in your arms and you felt so tired yet relieved. You gazed at the sleeping face of your son and the agape mouth of him as he sleeps quietly in your arms. You smiled to yourself, your baby boy resting his cheek on your chest after you had breastfed him. You're already growing attach to him by the second as he continues to lay in your arms.

"How's Hikaru?"

You looked up to see Todoroki walking into the baby room with Airi at his side. She still has yet to see her baby brother. She was spending the night at a friend's house while you gave birth. You and Todoroki just wanted the two of you in the delivery room because the last time you gave birth there was too many people in the room. You smiled at your husband and daughter, making yourself decent as you put your breast back into your shirt.

"He's good," you answered, walking towards them. "He fell asleep while I was breastfeeding him. He has the chubbiest cheeks."

Todoroki chuckles. "He is a baby."

"You want to see your brother, Airi?" You questioned.

She nodded her head as she looks at you with curious eyes. You crouched down, holding Hikaru close to you and you got down on your knees, letting Airi see her brother up close. She let out an inaudible gasp, her eyes widening as she looks at her younger brother. You and Todoroki glanced at each other, both of you smiling. Airi steps closer, gazing at her brother with a curious glint in her eyes.

"Here's your younger brother Todoroki Hikaru," you said, watching Airi look from her brother to you. "You're the big sister now and when a little older, you'll be able to play with him."

"Really!" Airi exclaims.

"Inside voices, Airi," Todoroki stated, watching Hikaru scrunch his face at the loud noise. "Your brother needs some rest. Just like your mother."

"Sorry, Daddy."

"It's okay," Todoroki said, ruffling Airi's hair with his hand. You stand up and Todoroki turns his attention to you. "You should get some rest, [Name]. Hikaru is asleep right now and he probably won't wake up in a few hours."

"I'll be fine, Shouto," you assured.

You walked over to Hikaru's crib and gently placed him down. You gazed lovingly at your son, seeing his small chest rise with his quiet breaths and his lips part to breath out of his mouth. You couldn't wait to spend more time with him when he wakes up, but you and Todoroki need to help Airi control her Quirk a bit more.

"Are you ready to use your Quirk, Airi?" You asked, turning around.

Todoroki's brows furrowed slightly. "You should rest, [Name]. You literally gave birth yesterday."

"But Airi needs my help with her Quirk too," you stated, pouting your lips.

"You can help, but watch from afar please," Todoroki suggested, looking at you in concern. "I know it's not your first time giving birth, but please do as little as possible."

"Okay, mother," you chuckled, rolling your eyes playfully.

Todoroki light scowled at you and you laughed, walking past him and Airi and out of the baby's room. Todoroki and Airi follow you, you taking the lead as you head to the backyard because it's spacious and you haven't really thought about making the basement into the designated training room for Quirks. Although Todoroki is probably thinking about having another room for the training room.

You and your family stepped onto the backyard, Airi and Todoroki walking to the middle of the backyard and you stayed in the shade. You watched with a smile on your face, watching your daughter activate her Quirk and she holds the weapons in her arms. You could see her struggle to hold them up, but you figured by the time she gets into her middle school years she won't have a difficult time holding them.